civil authority in a sentence
1) civil authorities at times executed those convicted.
2) The local civil authorities weren't pleased.
3) When is a citizen forbidden to obey civil authorities?
4) It also includes military support to civil authorities.
civil authority example sentences5) He had little or no civil authority.
6) civil authority must take precedence over military action.
7) Military might rather than civil authority dominated the government.
8) civil authorities should prevent the production and distribution of pornographic materials.
9) civil authorities would take priority over military authorities.
10) The town leaders took the side of the civil authorities.
11) Jared: Who were the civil authorities?
12) The exarchs had more or less complete military and civil authority.
13) Catholics did not allow divorce, but the civil authorities did.
14) What is the responsibility of civil authority in regard to chastity?
example sentences with authority15) What are the duties of citizens in regard to civil authorities?
16) Padre Martínez did not always get along with the civil authorities.
17) Assistance to civil authorities at times of crisis.
18) civil authorities can perform service to united two people in marriage.
19) However, this addition was made without the approval of civil authorities.
20) civil authorities burned persons judged to be heretics under the medieval Inquisition.
21) Are believers being disobedient to civil authorities if they do protest?
22) This committee consisted of civil authorities, victims' advocates and psychologists.
23) civil authorities did not always pursue investigations and neither did the archdiocese.
24) Alarmingly, migrants often are treated as criminals by civil enforcement authorities.
25) Conflict with civil authority was inevitable.
26) Is there a functional civil authority?
27) Respect and obey our civil authorities.
How to use authority in a sentence28) TFI members are expected to respect legal and civil authorities where they live.
29) Pope Gregory VII claimed supreme religious and civil authority over the Emperor.
30) The right to register names was handed to civil authorities, namely civil registry.
31) civil protection authorities donated food to more than 40,000 people for three days.
32) civil Defense authorities forcibly evacuated stragglers, but others were permitted to remain.
33) With this, Urga became the highest civil authority in the country.
34) He was handed over to the civil authorities and received West German citizenship.
35) Cornwallis also attempted to reestablish civil authority under British or Loyalist oversight.
36) That would allow some warning to be given to the civil defence authorities .
37) They required adoption by the civil authorities in each country to have legal effect.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of civil authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of civil authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with civil authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word civil authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with civil authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of civil authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of civil authority
Compound Sentences with civil authority
Complex Sentences with civil authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with civil authority