cinema attendance in a sentence
1) New tax rates were introduced, further decreasing cinema attendances.
2) Yet is was noticed that cinema attendance decreased as TV viewing increased.
3) cinema attendance boomed after the war and with it innovations in cinema design.
4) North American demographics The report also highlight demographic changes in North American cinema attendance .
cinema attendance example sentences5) Yes, June nationally national figures of cinema attendances in June were down forty percent.
6) In the 1970s, cinema attendance in Lebanon was the highest among Arabic-speaking countries.
7) National cinema attendances average at 2.7 million tickets bought by a population of around 4.5 million.
8) In Britain, cinema attendances have doubled in the past decade, and they were up in America last year.
9) The haze has also caused increased sales and rental of entertainment VCD and DVD titles, but cinema attendance is unchanged.
10) By 1920, at the height of his fame worldwide regular cinema attendance, dances, dolls, comic books and toys were created in his image.
11) Coinciding with the busy Mid-Autumn Moon Festival, a time generally known for low cinema attendance, "My Lucky Star" beat expectations with a blockbuster weekend.
12) When cinema attendance dropped, Hollywood created widescreen aspect ratios (such as the 1.85:1 ratio mentioned earlier) in order to differentiate the film industry from TV.
13) By end of 2010, the yearly cinema attendance had fallen to 5.5 million, the lowest in the history of Sri Lankan cinema.
14) cinema is an important facet of local culture, as well as a popular pastime, and levels of cinema attendance are comparable to those of European countries.
example sentences with attendance15) On its general release in the North of England, Chibnall notes it had a "very strong first week", before an unseasonal heatwave damaged cinema attendance.
16) The industry suffered further blows from falling cinema attendances, which reached a record low in 1984, and the elimination of the Eady Levy, a tax concession, in the same year.
17) Despite the advent of a regular television service in the Federal Republic in 1952, cinema attendances continued to grow through much of the 1950s, reaching a peak of 817.5 million visits in 1956.
18) In Tunisia, theaters usually show French-dubbed movies, but cinema attendance in the country for such movies is in continuous decline compared to Tunisian and Arab movies.
19) While the average cinema attendance in the U.S. hovers around 4 to 5 films per year, in India – possessing just 1/46 the U.S. GDP per capita – it is comparable at three films.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cinema attendance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cinema attendance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cinema attendance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cinema attendance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cinema attendance.
20 examples of simple sentences of cinema attendance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cinema attendance
Compound Sentences with cinema attendance
Complex Sentences with cinema attendance
Compound-Complex Sentences with cinema attendance