charter amendment in a sentence
1) Rescue Muni strongly opposes both of these charter amendments .
2) Malacañang has already said the President will not push charter amendments during his term.
3) And because of Longmont 's newest charter amendment , that presents a problem.
charter amendment example sentences4) In Lafayette, 58 percent voted for a charter amendment that will ban fracking permanently.
5) The charter amendment was approved with 53% of votes cast in favor and 47% against.
6) Statutes and charter amendments were passed acknowledging a policy of preference for Hawaiian place and street names.
7) In November 1968, the charter amendment was approved, with 53 percent of votes in favor.
8) In early 2003, the Avon charter Review Commission addressed this problem with two proposed charter amendments .
9) To me, Malacañang has said the President will not push charter amendment ," he said.
10) This new charter amendment disrupts the balance and puts all the power in the hands of the supervisors.
11) On January 19 of 2006, the WLFD adopted its charter amendment in the 34th General Conference.
12) The charter amendment would move juvenile court responsibilities from the General Sessions judge to a to-be-established Juvenile Court judge.
13) The conscientious state legislator who represented that district voted against the charter school amendment every time he could in the Legislature.
14) In February 1967, the Montgomery County Council formed a commission to draft a charter amendment to elect a county executive.
15) In 1966, the Montgomery County Council adopted a proposed charter amendment to create a new elected position of County Executive.
example sentences with charter amendment16) Daly suggested putting a charter amendment before voters in the November 2007 municipal election calling for elimination of the police chief post.
17) Making this change would require a charter amendment , and the McDuffie bill would authorize a voter referendum to make the change.
18) This afternoon, the Board of Supervisors voted to put Board President Aaron Peskin's Muni charter amendment on the November ballot.
19) In 1999, voters passed Proposition E, a Muni reform charter amendment backed by Rescue Muni, SPUR, and environmental organizations.
20) Oakland Park was looking at an estimated $67,000 cost for its March 12 elections, which will include two commission races and a half dozen charter amendments .
21) In November 2010, voters in Portland, Maine, adopted a charter amendment with 52% to establish a directly elected mayor, using instant runoff voting.
22) In November 2000, the city's voters had approved a charter amendment by 63% to 37% requiring use of two-rounds or IRV if no candidate won a majority of first round votes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of charter amendment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of charter amendment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with charter amendment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word charter amendment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with charter amendment.
20 examples of simple sentences of charter amendment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of charter amendment
Compound Sentences with charter amendment
Complex Sentences with charter amendment
Compound-Complex Sentences with charter amendment