certified accountant in a sentence
1) Others are certified financial planners or certified public accountants .
2) Certified public accountants is a full service, professional accounting firm.
3) The panel would include four lawyers and one certified public accountant .
certified accountant example sentences4) Diana Cantor is a lawyer and certified public accountant .
5) She is a lawyer and a certified public accountant .
6) You become a certified professional accountant , You know.
7) He was a certified public accountant .
8) The implementation of this new system was tested by independent certified public accountants .
9) After graduating, Shaw practiced law and worked as a certified public accountant .
10) Disclosure : I am a certified accountant with a specialty in cost accounting.
11) The headquarter will hire a certified accountant to give financial statements to all members.
12) All Online Game drawings shall be witnessed by an independent certified public accountant . 4.
13) For further information, please consult appropriate professional advice from your attorney and certified public accountant .
14) Burrus graduated from Wichita State University in 1977 and is a certified public accountant .
15) Ben Pimentel had a long , productive career as a certified public accountant and businessman.
use certified accountant in a sentence16) For example, a personal financial specialist (PFS) is a certified public accountant .
17) Chiropractors come in just 1% behind certified public accountants (-1) for profitability.
18) Kohler was the former chief financial officer of Mutual Benefits and a licensed certified public accountant .
19) Certified public accountants providing audit, accounting, tax and consulting services to domestic and international funds.
20) Baccei retained a certified public accountant to prepare and file the Pucci's estate tax return.
21) A certified public accountant was asked to serve on a panel of business professionals discussing raising venture capital.
22) Although he worked in accounts, he had not taken any examinations towards becoming a certified accountant .
23) You want certified accountants in Acorn areas 117 through 492 with a proven history of competition entering?
24) Internal audit - audit performed within an entity by its staff rather than an independent certified public accountant .
25) Brosius is a certified public accountant and has been working in public and corporate accounting for five years.
26) Lee, a certified public accountant , was a tax auditor for the state of New York.
27) A certified public accountant (CPA) is certified by the state to act as a public accountant.
28) Generally, local units of government have retained the services of certified public accountants to perform the required audits.
How to use certified accountant in a sentence29) References to the accountant include any accounting firm with which the certified public accountant or public accountant is affiliated.
30) Earning a license as a CPA or certified public accountant can open better career options and higher income opportunities.
31) Anthony Caruso, CPA has practiced being a certified public accountant and investment advisor for more than Thirty years.
32) Enrica Cotellessa-Pitz, controller Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC, but not a licensed certified public accountant .
33) Page used his accounting degree from IWU to become a certified public accountant for Pricewaterhouse ( now PricewaterhouseCoopers).
34) The AICPA prepares the Uniform CPA Examination, which must be completed in order to become a certified public accountant .
35) A financial investigator may also be a certified public accountant and might assist in investigative services related to large financial dealings.
36) The certified public accountant may audit the division's books and accounts for consecutive audit periods as requested by the division.
37) The audit is typically performed by an independent certified public accountant (CPA) and encompasses both financial and compliance components.
38) The board of directors may engage a certified public accountant to perform such an examination in lieu of the division staff.
39) Anne is a chartered certified accountant (ACCA) and a registered Notary Public licensed in the state of Maryland.
40) Appoint an independent certified accountant who shall provide an annual audit of the state insurance fund and report to the manager.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of certified accountant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of certified accountant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with certified accountant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word certified accountant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with certified accountant.
20 examples of simple sentences of certified accountant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of certified accountant
Compound Sentences with certified accountant
Complex Sentences with certified accountant
Compound-Complex Sentences with certified accountant