century astronomer in a sentence
1) It was first used by 18th century astronomers investigating planet rotation around the Sun.
2) In the nineteenth century, astronomers began to take an interest in the historic records.
3) A 15th century astronomer, Johannes Muller, known as "Regiomontanus" devised the system.
4) A brief spectacle of wonder for eighteenth century astronomers to enjoy, its ramifications could have been much greater.
century astronomer example sentences5) A t the beginning of the 20th century, astronomers were unsure of the size of our galaxy.
6) Toward the end of the 20th century astronomers increasingly turned to computer-controlled telescopes and CCDs for hunting supernovae.
7) In the latter half of the 19th century, astronomers began to embrace two new techniques spectroscopy and photography.
8) Fourth century astronomers built upon the theories first put forward by the presocratics and reflected in the works of Xenophon.
9) Early in the twentieth century, astronomers observed that new star formations appear in pairs (see picture, left).
10) By the start of the 20th century, most astronomers recognized that Mars was far colder and drier than Earth.
11) Over the next century, astronomers predict many asteroids will pass Earth, with the closest near-miss expected in April 2029.
12) Late in the nineteenth century astronomers such as Richard Proctor and Charles Piazzi Smyth investigated the astronomical orientations of the pyramids.
13) The Galilean Model of the Web World Remember Galileo, the 16 th century Italian astronomer who challenged our geocentric model of the universe?
14) Ben Cohen (the uncle is George Cohen) Which sixteenth century German astronomer was reputed to have sold his soul to the devil?
example sentences with astronomer15) The idea of Martian "canals" stems from telescopic observations by 19th century astronomers who, beginning with Giovanni Schiaparelli in 1877, believed they saw networks of lines on the planet.
16) In the early 21st century, astronomers detect what appears to be a distant gamma-ray burster, a black hole engulfing a star light years away.
17) By the mid-19th century, astronomers knew that Mars had certain other similarities to Earth, for example that the length of a day on Mars was almost the same as a day on Earth.
18) Until the early 20th century, most astronomers believed that objects like the Whirlpool Galaxy were just one more form of nebula that were within our own Milky Way galaxy.
19) While nineteenth century astronomers could track sunspots with reasonable accuracy, the derived period of the sun's rotation varied between 25 and 28 days – a relatively large inaccuracy.
20) Around the beginning of the 20th century astronomers noticed a small apparent "variation of latitude," as determined for a fixed point on Earth from the observation of stars.
21) Giovanni Battista Riccioli, a 17th century Jesuit astronomer and the first person to measure the rate of acceleration of a free-falling body.
22) If that method sounds familiar to any astronomy historians out there, that's because it was first used by 17th century astronomers to gauge the speed of light.
23) We now know these objects are galaxies, but a century ago astronomers thought these vast collections of stars might actually be within the Milky Way.
24) Indeed, during the 18th century, French astronomers believed they had observed discrepancies in the motions of the planets, which were not accounted for by Newton's laws.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of century astronomer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of century astronomer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with century astronomer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word century astronomer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with century astronomer.
20 examples of simple sentences of century astronomer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of century astronomer
Compound Sentences with century astronomer
Complex Sentences with century astronomer
Compound-Complex Sentences with century astronomer