central argument in a sentence
1) Her central argument involves a thought experiment.
2) This central argument is found in the book "".
3) This post sort of lacks a central argument .
central argument example sentences4) A thought experiment might crystallize our central argument .
5) Determine the words which most clearly capture your central argument .
6) The central arguments of "The Radical Right" provoked criticism.
7) I found its central argument ... persuasive, if not conclusive.
8) Scotland's global voice is a central argument in the referendum debate.
9) Putnam's central arguments in favor of this conclusion are unsound.
10) This is Eusebius' central argument in D.E. 3.5.
11) With Dawkins' central argument refuted, many of his other assertions become impotent.
12) One of the central arguments for having nuclear weapons is to act as a deterrent.
13) Third, Olson's central argument about Eusebius' apologetic purpose is entirely unconvincing.
14) Angell's central argument was a simple restatement of the interdependence of modern capitalist economies.
15) The central argument of debate within the study of sociobiology is the endurance of the altruism gene.
example sentences with central argument16) Our central argument here will be that existing work fails adequately to consider people as active human beings.
17) Findings deflate the government's central argument against developing the present arrangements into a full scale Medicare-style scheme.
18) S.11 of the BIOT Order is of critical importance to the central arguments in the case.
19) This also formed a central argument in her later work on the Japanese following World War II.
20) Another central argument leveled against socialist systems based on economic planning is based on the use of dispersed knowledge.
21) David, thank you for your elegant deconstruction of Bad Pharma"s central arguments and blind spots.
22) Ryan argues that although Ellsworth makes some valid points, he misunderstood his and Jethá's central argument .
23) Some readers may reject Franks' more liberal-minded assertions, but will find his central arguments worthy of debate.
24) It should be noted that in addition to Strauss ' central arguments , her broadside contained numerous significant inaccuracies.
25) The author's central argument is that 'Science is not a neutral or innocent commodity... a convenience.
26) Perhaps , in my efforts at brevity, I have failed to explain my position and central arguments sufficiently.
27) His central argument is that the root cause of our modern ills is the frustration of the human creative instinct.
28) The central argument is whether the mass dampers function as aerodynamic devices or as a part of the suspension system.
How to use central argument in a sentence29) According to Professor W. H. Walsh, there is an apparent discrepancy in Kant's central arguments about schematism.
30) A thesis is a sentence or a few sentences that encapsulates the main idea and central argument of your paper.
31) One of the central arguments from homeopaths is that the NHS should provide the choice to be treated with homeopathy.
32) A central argument of the book is that Dooley's work laid the ideological foundation for U.S. entry into Vietnam.
33) Frames are central arguments or perspectives on a news story that shape the perspective of the news audience on the issue.
34) A referendum which dealt with the central arguments about Scotland's relationship with the United Kingdom was needed, he said.
35) This is possibly the central argument for constitutional constraints on democracy: without such constraints democracy itself becomes weaker, not stronger.
36) His central argument was that it needed to be more specific and more consistent both internally and with conventional social structure theory.
37) Milton's central argument was that the individual is capable of using reason and distinguishing right from wrong, good from bad.
38) In any case, the failure of a priori entailment (which Shoemaker concedes) is all that my central arguments require.
39) I think that the political role and the debate about the political role will be the central argument in the meetings that will be coming up for the rest of the year.
40) But another (perhaps more important) reservation is because Alex Kerr's central argument is difficult to test, let alone prove.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of central argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of central argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with central argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word central argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with central argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of central argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of central argument
Compound Sentences with central argument
Complex Sentences with central argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with central argument