cause accumulation in a sentence
1) Amphetamines cause a large accumulation of extracellular NE.
2) FLATOW : And it caused the accumulation of it.
3) Conversely, Wilson's disease causes an accumulation of copper in body tissues.
cause accumulation example sentences4) Constipation causes an accumulation of the hard faecal matter which is never properly evacuated.
5) Unlike the two steroidal agents, neither atracurium nor laudanosine caused such accumulation of intracellular calcium.
6) It can cause large accumulations of snow through redistribution of existing as well as new snow.
7) Erosion and sea currents caused a progressive accumulation of sand, enlarging it to its present dimensions.
8) As mentioned previously, damage to the kidneys and ureters may cause urine accumulation within the retroperitoneal space.
9) Taking daily doses of iron above the recommended allowance may cause an accumulation of iron and cause iron overload.
10) This mutation causes the accumulation of outer segment debris in the subretinal space, which causes photoreceptor cell death.
11) A reduced amount of ADP causes accumulation of precursor NADH which in turn can inhibit a number of enzymes.
12) This causes an accumulation of bilirubin in the blood (hyperbilirubinemia), leading to the symptoms of jaundice.
13) CD23 on B-cells is strongly associated with cell proliferation, and could potentially cause more rapid accumulation of CLL cells.
14) This causes a slow accumulation of mutations and results in the development of many types of cancer in the sufferer.
15) There, the receptors can increase the uptake of iron and cause an excess accumulation of iron in the hepatocyte.
use cause accumulation in a sentence16) Using that reduction insert where I did has a tendency to cause an accumulation of crushed ice which sometimes causes a blockage.
17) One factor to become noted is the fact that even natural boosters may cause testosterone accumulation that could negatively affect your prostates .
18) Ridge, hip and gable tiles are commonly displaced by gales, causing accumulation of debris in gutters, valleys and junctions.
19) The adenosine deaminase deficiency cause an accumulation of dATP , which blocks the enzyme Ribonucleotide reductase (converts NDP to dNDP).
20) Thus, taking into account p53's function, a lack of it could cause a faster accumulation of mutations contributing to carcinogenesis.
21) AChE is critical for nerve function, so the irreversible blockage of this enzyme, which causes acetylcholine accumulation , results in muscle overstimulation.
22) This leads to pain and possibly stasis of peristalsis (Ileus), which can cause excessive accumulation of fluid in the gastrointestinal tract.
23) Azathioprine causes the accumulation of 6-thioguanine (6-TG) in patients' DNA, which might trigger cancer when the patient is later exposed to ultraviolet light.
24) This central exhaust system routinely became excessively hot, causing the usual accumulation of oil and grease in the bottom of the engine cowling to catch fire.
25) Examples of secondary etiology are those things that, by definition, cause microbic plaque accumulation , such as restoration overhangs and root proximity.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cause accumulation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cause accumulation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cause accumulation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cause accumulation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cause accumulation.
20 examples of simple sentences of cause accumulation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cause accumulation
Compound Sentences with cause accumulation
Complex Sentences with cause accumulation
Compound-Complex Sentences with cause accumulation