capture asteroid in a sentence
1) Most astronomers recognize that irregular moons are captured asteroids.
2) These misshapen lumps of rock are believed to be captured asteroids.
3) Gilly, the moon of Eve, and a presumed captured asteroid.
4) Bop, similar to Gilly is presumed to be a captured asteroid.
capture asteroid example sentences5) These may be captured asteroids, similar to 5261 Eureka, a Martian trojan asteroid.
6) Based on their similarity, one hypothesis is that both moons may be captured main-belt asteroids.
7) Phobos may be a captured asteroid . Phobos was discovered by A. Hall in 1877.
8) Planeteer Rip Foster undertakes capturing an asteroid of pure thorium and steering it to earth orbit.
9) Mars has two tiny natural satellites (Deimos and Phobos) thought to be captured asteroids.
10) Mars's two small moons, Deimos and Phobos, are thought to be captured asteroids.
11) Like an asteroid captured by the gravity of Jupiter, I was pulled inexorably toward the knife counter.
12) This is less coincidental if Phobos originated 3,200,000 years ago as a captured asteroid from the explosion event.
13) However, the $2.6 billion estimate is solely the cost of a mission to capture a 7m asteroid.
14) The team concluded that Phobos is likely to contain large voids, which makes it less likely to be a captured asteroid.
example sentences with asteroid15) To capture an asteroid, much of its orbital energy must be removed (or dissipated), so the planet's gravity can hold on to the asteroid.
16) With the asteroid Redirect Mission, the Tracking Station can track discovered unknown objects (asteroids) and find out their trajectory for a mission to capture asteroids.
17) The destination for EM-2, as of 2013, is regarded to be a captured asteroid in lunar orbit, to be conducted by no later than 2021.
18) The Moon is unusual because the other rocky planets in the Solar System either have no satellites (Mercury and Venus), or have tiny satellites that are probably captured asteroids (Mars).
19) When the Earth Federation Forces captured the Pezun asteroid, they obtained the designs for the Action Zaku, and the concept of magnetic joint coating.
20) The remainder of the moons consist of an unknown number of small irregular moons with elliptical and inclined orbits, which are believed to be captured asteroids or fragments of captured asteroids.
21) The remainder of the moons consist of an unknown number of small irregular moons with elliptical and inclined orbits, which are believed to be captured asteroids or fragments of captured asteroids.
22) The first close-up photographs of asteroid-like objects were taken in 1971 when the Mariner 9 probe imaged Phobos and Deimos, the two small moons of Mars, which are probably captured asteroids.
23) Astronauts will travel aboard NASA's Orion spacecraft, launched on the Space Launch System rocket, to rendezvous in lunar orbit with the captured asteroid.
24) Astronauts on the International Space Station have ... An artist's illustration of an asteroid retrieval spacecraft capturing a 500-ton asteroid that is about 7 meters wide.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of capture asteroid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of capture asteroid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with capture asteroid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word capture asteroid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with capture asteroid.
20 examples of simple sentences of capture asteroid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of capture asteroid
Compound Sentences with capture asteroid
Complex Sentences with capture asteroid
Compound-Complex Sentences with capture asteroid