blistering attack in a sentence
1) Three years ago Policy Exchange published a report that contained a blistering attack on social housing .
2) Calhoun, back in the Senate but too feeble to speak, wrote a blistering attack on the compromise.
3) On 21 May 1915 Northcliffe wrote a blistering attack on Lord Kitchener, the Secretary of State for War.
4) When he announced that the Germans were thinking of evacuating the south, Grandi launched a blistering attack on him.
blistering attack example sentences5) The verdict given on 20 March 2008 by Coroner Michael Moyle is a "blistering attack on TT Race Management.
6) The most humiliating thing for Mr Major was not the fact that it was Mr Lamont who made the blistering attack.
7) He used his station to launch blistering attacks on innumerable commercial, media, and political groups, both locally and nationwide.
8) Mr Kenny launched a blistering attack on the Vatican in the Dáil, claiming that the probe exposed a dysfunctional, elite hierarchy determined to frustrate investigations.
9) On 18 April, Sargsyan launched an unusually blistering attack on the Armenian customs, saying that "corruption within its ranks is 'thriving' and hampering the country's economic development.
10) He launched several blistering attacks against Harper and the Conservatives during the campaign, including one assertion that under a Harper government, "the strong survive and the weak die".
11) Schleicher's non-policy on tariffs hurt his government very badly when on 11 January 1933 the leaders of the Agricultural League launched a blistering attack on Schleicher in front of Hindenburg.
12) In a televised leaders' debate, Turner launched what appeared to be the start of a blistering attack on Mulroney by comparing his patronage machine to that of the old Union Nationale in Quebec.
13) FORMER Irish international Eamon Dunphy has launched a blistering attack on Graham Taylor - and gone to war against a host of other top football personalities.
14) Sweden has become the first country in northern Europe to slide into serious deflation, prompting a blistering attack on the Riksbank's monetary policies by the world's leading deflation expert.
example sentences with attack15) SCOTTISH lawyers' leaders made a blistering attack on changes to the civil legal aid system yesterday, declaring that access to justice for about 250,000 people will be severely restricted.
16) In a blistering attack on the entire European project, the former Dynasty star also slammed the policies of Europhile Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg.
17) The title says it all in "Greedy Lying Bastards," a blistering attack on politicians, propagandists, dissemblers and other climate-change deniers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of blistering attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of blistering attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with blistering attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word blistering attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with blistering attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of blistering attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of blistering attack
Compound Sentences with blistering attack
Complex Sentences with blistering attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with blistering attack