bitter attack in a sentence
1) The second communiqué contained a bitter attack on the Palestinians.
2) Philip Snowden turned back to journalism, penning increasingly bitter attacks on MacDonald.
3) He also launched a bitter attack on the judiciary, accusing it of corruption.
4) The bitter attacks launched against his government by disillusioned vets began early and have continued ever since .
bitter attack example sentences5) A CITY council leader launched a bitter attack on the Government yesterday after announcing 3,000 job losses.
6) There was no demagoguery, no personalities, no threats, no condemnations and no bitter attacks.
7) He slipped out, pulling the door closed behind him, leaving her cruelly defenceless against his bitter attack.
8) The Assembly began harmoniously enough, but within a few days the Girondins launched a bitter attack on their Montagnard opponents.
9) During the war Pound had broadcast over Rome Radio a number of bitter attacks on Roosevelt, Churchill and the Jews.
10) Days after this reportedly fell on the ears of the leadership, de Silva's colleague Minister Dilan Perera made a bitter attack on him at a public meeting.
11) On 24th May 1584, he sent to Burghley a bitter attack on "the undermining ambition and covetousness of some of our bishops," and on their persecutions of the Puritans.
12) Helyenek countered with charges that Crawford was "playing footsie" with McClure and the G.O.P. machine and also launched bitter attacks on the county party chairman, John Sheehan.
13) On this occasion, Natwar Singh not only asserted his innocence but also launched a bitter attack on Sonia Gandhi for having failed to defend or support him.
14) However, their insults to the new black, red, and gold German flag and bitter attacks on the representatives of the republic in the press and in public speeches became more frequent.
example sentences with attack15) His scorn for enthusiasts and dread of religious emotion were vented in his bitter attacks on Methodism as well as in ridiculing the followers of Edward Pusey.
16) Sir John was appointed to the post of Ambassador to UNESCO, an office which he felt unable to take up because of continuing bitter attacks on him both inside and outside the Parliament.
17) Thus we note that the recoil against the I in the second quatrain was merely a ploy, resulting in an even more bitter attack on the Thou .
18) Cortés's fifth letter to King Charles attempts to justify his conduct, concludes with a bitter attack on "various and powerful rivals and enemies" who have "obscured the eyes of your Majesty.
19) Although Boas did begin the letter by protesting bitter attacks against German-Americans at the time of the war in Europe, most of his letter was a critique of American nationalism.
20) In a speech in Gloucester tonight he's expected to launch a bitter attack on the Government's failure to deal with the current wave of crime.
21) And in the midst of his fateful Livonian War (1558-83), he launched a bitter attack upon the treachery and corruption he claimed to detect among the boyars and clergy.
22) The fighting during the 9-mile American drive from Bastogne to Houffalize became a series of bitter attacks and counterattacks in worsening weather.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bitter attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bitter attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bitter attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bitter attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bitter attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of bitter attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bitter attack
Compound Sentences with bitter attack
Complex Sentences with bitter attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with bitter attack