binary arithmetic in a sentence
1) It computed logically using binary arithmetic .
2) Adders execute integer addition in electronic digital computers, usually using binary arithmetic .
3) However, in 1998 IBM added IEEE-compatible binary floating-point arithmetic to its mainframes.
binary arithmetic example sentences4) The JPEG compression compresses metadata with LZMA compression, while image is compressed with binary arithmetic coding.
5) As far as its inventors were aware, it was also the first to employ binary arithmetic .
6) The standard IEEE 754 for binary floating-point arithmetic also sets out procedures for the implementation of rounding.
7) For binary arithmetic , "or" is faster than "xor" and takes fewer transistors to implement.
8) Further data formats are also provided, for variable length fixed-point binary arithmetic and fixed-length floating-point binary arithmetic.
9) Further data formats are also provided, for variable length fixed-point binary arithmetic and fixed-length floating-point binary arithmetic .
10) ENIAC's registers performed decimal arithmetic, rather than binary arithmetic like the Z3 or the Atanasoff-Berry Computer.
11) The Pilot ACE had binary floating-point arithmetic which became operational at National Physical Laboratory, UK in 1950.
12) Rath, Anderson, and Brainerd reported a project using an IBM 650 to teach binary arithmetic to students.
13) The Single type complies with the IEC 60559:1989 (IEEE 754) standard for binary floating-point arithmetic .
14) Since logical values are manipulated in the accumulator used for fixed-point binary arithmetic , no separate load and store instructions are required.
15) The widespread (now almost universal) adoption of the IEEE 754 standard for binary floating-point arithmetic has essentially removed this problem.
example sentences with binary arithmetic16) An early project for the U.S. Air Force, BINAC attempted to make a lightweight, simple computer by using binary arithmetic .
17) All 15 are listed here in order of binary arithmetic for clarity of the coordinate generation from the rings in each corresponding Coxeter diagram diagram.
18) Hence, in the unsigned binary arithmetic the value of two's-complement negative number __FORMULA__ of a positive __FORMULA__ satisfies the equality __FORMULA__.
19) Furthermore, there are exactly __FORMULA__ nodes contained in the layers up to and including layer __FORMULA__ (think of binary arithmetic ; 0111...111 = 1000...000 - 1).
20) The instructions for binary arithmetic refer to these accumulators and to the contents of a 32-bit word whose left-hand byte is specified in the instruction.
21) We studied the operations required by those dominant data-types which act on a complete word: fixed and floating-point binary arithmetic , and logical values.
22) The basic unit of data in the Intel 8080 is the 8-bit byte, and instructions are provided to perform fixed-point binary arithmetic between 8-bit values.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of binary arithmetic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of binary arithmetic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with binary arithmetic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word binary arithmetic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with binary arithmetic.
20 examples of simple sentences of binary arithmetic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of binary arithmetic
Compound Sentences with binary arithmetic
Complex Sentences with binary arithmetic
Compound-Complex Sentences with binary arithmetic