believe assurance in a sentence
1) Above all, are they a reliable basis for believing a school's assurance about quality?
2) Sam admitted that she had believed Patrick's assurance that he had tried to save Rafe.
3) The sultanate has no reason not to believe Iran's assurances that its program has purely civilian purposes.
4) Can you seriously believe this assurance will be provided by government or pharmaceutical industry officials in this pandemic's wake?
believe assurance example sentences5) The British were eager to avoid war and believed Hitler's assurance to protect the security of the Czech state.
6) Santa Cruz also says it believes Intel Corp's assurances that up to 200,000 Pentium chips will ship this year.
7) It would be a remarkable situation if foreign affairs advisers believed the assurances of their Indonesian counterparts over the advice of their own military.
8) On our part, we would like to believe such assurances – but we ask that they be substantiated, not with words but with concrete actions.
9) The KDP, together with many other Kurds, welcomed the February 1963 Iraqi coup d'état, believing the various Baath assurances that Kurdish autonomy would be guaranteed.
10) Gray claimed that he resisted five separate demands from the White House to fire Felt, stating that he believed Felt's assurances that he was not the source.
11) The meeting decided that the missionaries should move to Upper Burma, for at that time we fully believed the government's assurance that we should be able to hold part of Burma at any rate.
12) However, on Monday, when Charlie Wilson rang Brian Field to check whether the farm had been cleaned, he did not believe Field's assurances.
13) The document suggests Israel does not believe U.S. assurances that its interests are aligned with Israel's on crucial issues such as Iran and peace talks with the Palestinians.
14) When the bill was going through parliament, Lib Dem MPs and peers believed the assurances and swallowed their doubts for the benefit of good relationships within the coalition.
example sentences with assurance15) " The International Olympic Committee has steadfastly refused to criticize Russia, saying it believes assurances that there will be no discrimination.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of believe assurance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of believe assurance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with believe assurance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word believe assurance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with believe assurance.
20 examples of simple sentences of believe assurance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of believe assurance
Compound Sentences with believe assurance
Complex Sentences with believe assurance
Compound-Complex Sentences with believe assurance