begin auspiciously in a sentence
1) His political career thus began auspiciously under this famously modernizing ruler.
2) The voyage did not begin auspiciously.
3) Amon's first year with Ferrari did not begin auspiciously.
4) This work, so auspiciously begun a few years ago, has encountered all kinds of difficulties.
begin auspiciously example sentences5) Beorhtwulf's kingship began auspiciously.
6) The book begins auspiciously with James VI of Scotland peacefully assuming the title of first King of Great Britain.
7) The O'Brian acquaintance thus auspiciously begun, went on prosperously, and a decided intimacy soon sprung up.
8) It begins auspiciously with Purcell's sacred aria The Blessed Virgin's Expostulation, not available elsewhere, but back again at last and doubly valuable because it is handled so beautifully.
9) The same furniture enabled their successors to carry forward the work of reformation thus auspiciously begun ; and to make great advancement in building upon the scriptural foundation thus laid.
10) However, though Dafydd's rule began auspiciously and in "peace and security", there were plots devised to reduce his and his house's influence, both in Gwynedd and over the whole of Wales.
11) The first season of the Springfield Cardinals began auspiciously as they won the Midwest League's Central Division with an 83–53 record, games ahead of the second place Beloit Brewers.
12) The decade began auspiciously with the first meeting of top-10 squads in the history of the rivalry (UF No. 6, FSU No. 8) heading into FSU's 45–30 win in Tallahassee.
13) He began auspiciously, winning the first race of the season, the South African Grand Prix, and then led the third race, the Monaco Grand Prix until the very last turn of the last lap.
14) (...) The Portuguese war had really ended –and as ingloriously as it had auspiciously begun .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of begin auspiciously
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of begin auspiciously with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with begin auspiciously
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word begin auspiciously in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with begin auspiciously.
20 examples of simple sentences of begin auspiciously. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of begin auspiciously
Compound Sentences with begin auspiciously
Complex Sentences with begin auspiciously
Compound-Complex Sentences with begin auspiciously