become astronaut in a sentence
1) His career goal is to become an astronaut.
2) It was every boy's dream to become an astronaut.
3) His first aspiration was to become an astronaut.
4) Imagine a young girl who dreams of becoming an astronaut.
become astronaut example sentences5) Sellers, 55, became an astronaut in 1996.
6) Bond becomes the astronaut himself in "Moonraker".
7) Some of the graduates have gone on to become astronauts.
8) What would it take to become an astronaut?
9) In 1983 Sally Ride became the first female American astronaut.
10) Following this, he becomes an astronaut for NASA.
11) He also became the first astronaut to successfully climb Mount Everest.
12) Dr. Bluford became a NASA astronaut in August 1979.
13) John Glenn in addition to becoming a successful astronaut also became a successful politician.
14) William A. Pailes and Michael E. Fossum became NASA astronauts.
example sentences with astronaut15) In 1989, he was amongst thirty individuals shortlisted to become the first British astronaut.
16) Quill is placed in an orphanage but escapes and eventually becomes a trainee NASA astronaut.
17) Robert Curbeam became the first astronaut to make four EVAs during the same mission.
18) Once you get selected to become an astronaut, they want you to succeed.
19) You could touch the rocks, crawl on the displays and dream of becoming an astronaut.
20) Back at MIT, Schweickart started to work on his goal to become an astronaut.
21) Fletcher aspired to become an astronaut, and joined the Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps.
22) The rest of the family tries to show him that it takes real effort to become an astronaut.
23) During this mission, Dr. Hoffman became the first astronaut to log 1000 hours aboard the Space Shuttle.
24) February 20 – John Glenn becomes the first American astronaut to orbit the earth in Mercury Atlas 6.
25) astronaut James P. Dutton talks about what drew him to NASA and how he became an astronaut.
26) After the accident occurred, Punky is traumatized, and finds her dreams to become an astronaut are crushed.
27) He became interested in astrophysics to further his wife's dream of becoming an astronaut and traveling in space.
How to use astronaut in a sentence28) NASA also employed actress Nichelle Nichols, who played Uhura to attempt recruiting African-Americans and women to become astronauts.
29) NASA EXPERIENCE: Selected by NASA in January 1978, Dr. Hoffman became an astronaut in August 1979.
30) Before becoming an astronaut, Armstrong was in the United States Navy and saw action in the Korean War.
31) May 20 – Scott Parazynski reached the summit, becoming the first astronaut to summit the world's tallest mountain.
32) Christer Fuglesang also held a short speech in Swedish, encouraging Swedes and others to aspire to become future astronauts.
33) He went on to fly in the Apollo program and became the only Mercury astronaut to walk on the Moon.
34) Her two childhood dreams were to have a beautiful daughter and to become an astronaut, both of which came true.
35) Unravelling your other selves – with string theory When you were a kid, did you dream of becoming an astronaut?
36) August 3, 2013 "Kirobo" was launched by the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency to become the first robot astronaut.
37) In 1985, Saudi Arabian Prince Sultan Bin Salman Bin AbdulAziz Al-Saud became the first Arab Muslim astronaut in space.
38) STS-135 Mission Specialist Sandy Magnus talks about living in space, becoming an astronaut and the adjustment to gravity coming home.
39) The story is told from the perspective of the son, who holds an interest in one day also becoming an astronaut.
40) After a year of training following his selection by NASA in January 1990, Dr. Jones became an astronaut in July 1991.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of become astronaut
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of become astronaut with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with become astronaut
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word become astronaut in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with become astronaut.
20 examples of simple sentences of become astronaut. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of become astronaut
Compound Sentences with become astronaut
Complex Sentences with become astronaut
Compound-Complex Sentences with become astronaut