become arid in a sentence
1) The vast interior may have become extremely arid .
2) Our most fertile agricultural lands will become arid .
3) Climate over the most part of the Earth became more arid .
become arid example sentences4) They drove on through a tunnel and then the landscape became more arid .
5) Decertified land has nothing to hold the water so it even becomes more arid .
6) Evaporites suggest that the regions along the equator became progressively more arid during this period.
7) Towards the close of this period sea levels began to rise and climatic conditions became less arid .
8) During the summer, the highest land of the municipality does not retain rain water and becomes arid .
9) Our quick fix for clammy locks are awkward topknots or blowzy buns, but these looks become arid fast.
10) As the ice age came to an end, the climate of the Tularosa Basin became increasingly more arid .
11) Farther east, the climate becomes less arid , increasing as one goes east to 21.2 in in Pullman.
12) After this, the land became somewhat less arid , and the risk of dying from thirst started to abate.
13) The draining of the lake completely also caused the watertable in the entire area to go down and the area becoming arid .
14) The location of Teotihuacan had become quite arid as today, while Vera Cruz benefited from have a lower altitude and proximity to the Gulf of Mexico.
15) And as the climate became increasingly more arid , a canal connected Lake Moeris to the Nile; over the years it slowly silted.
example sentences with become arid
example sentences with become arid16) At this time, the Sahara Desert was becoming too arid to support human beings, and it is possible that there was a sudden influx of Saharan nomads.
17) As the climate became more arid , Lake Lisan finally shrank and became saltier, leaving the Dead Sea as its last remainder.
18) As one travels east toward the African coast, the influence of the gulf stream diminishes, and the islands become increasingly arid .
19) As larger areas of land become arid , public health is threatened by the lack of food, water, and the loss of biodiversity, including medicinal plants.
20) The plateau of Spain was rapidly becoming arid , as also else where in Europe, South Africa, the Middle East ... the story could be continued almost indefinitely.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of become arid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of become arid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with become arid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word become arid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with become arid.
20 examples of simple sentences of become arid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of become arid
Compound Sentences with become arid
Complex Sentences with become arid
Compound-Complex Sentences with become arid