become architect in a sentence
1) Then whoever was born a poet became an architect .
2) Currie was a carpenter before becoming an architect .
3) He later became an architect and swimming pool designer.
become architect example sentences4) I was going to become an architect !
5) He became an architect and travelled throughout Europe.
6) Graduates of the program are qualified to become registered architects .
7) He studied in London and became a modernist architect .
8) They may decide later to become an architect , for example.
9) Nelson did not originally set out to become an architect .
10) That is when the child will indeed become an architect .
11) I wish I 'd tried harder to become an architect .
12) During his tenure there, he became a registered architect .
13) He then became the architect of a strong Indian team .
14) Frederick became an architect and a member of the family firm.
15) She became an architect and didn't marry until she was 40.
example sentences with become architect16) He eventually becomes a successful architect .
17) Blacket became the official Colonial architect from 1849 to 1854.
18) Desiring to become architects and builders, ecclesiasts joined the order.
19) He became the most noted architect in the North of England.
20) Become an architect or a pastry chef?-we're lost.
21) He wants to become an architect but ends up working for Damian.
22) How to become a business architect and how to shape your career?
23) Porbundar 's urban planning and ecology inspired him to become an architect .
24) He thus became the first foreign architect to work on the Louvre.
25) From a very early age, she encouraged Wright to become an architect .
26) Gharib became a licensed architect in 1969 and practiced in Venice until 1973.
27) Upon the completion of his studies he became an architect of national reputation.
28) Asaf-ud-daulah and Claude Martin became chief architects of the city of Lucknow.
How to use become architect in a sentence29) From this point, he decided to become an architect of the image.
30) Irwin McDowell Garfield likewise became a lawyer; Abram Garfield became an architect .
31) Focus should increasingly be on empowering people to become architects of their own destiny.
32) He wanted to see his son become an architect or arts and crafts maker.
33) He switches from his dreams of becoming an architect to becoming a fire fighter.
34) Nunzio Avino becomes front-end architect while Clare McSporran becomes London studio manager .
35) Soane hoped that one or both of his sons would also become architects .
36) The lucky ones who never overcome the thrill of pushing dirt around become golf course architects .
37) He became the architect of the arduous fight for the liberation of his brother.
38) Becoming a very good Embedded Computer architect you have to practice a lot.
39) Her brother studied to become an architect , and she studied to become a dancer.
40) Hooke was a considerable scientist who became a considerable architect and then returned to science.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of become architect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of become architect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with become architect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word become architect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with become architect.
20 examples of simple sentences of become architect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of become architect
Compound Sentences with become architect
Complex Sentences with become architect
Compound-Complex Sentences with become architect