become ambitious in a sentence
1) As years passed, the project became more ambitious .
2) After that, her plans become much more ambitious .
3) At the same time , pirates are becoming more ambitious .
become ambitious example sentences4) One could even argue that they have become less ambitious .
5) First, cities are becoming more ambitious when it comes to solving problems.
6) You will become very ambitious when Rahu moves in twelfth house in July.
7) Giuseppe Greco and Mario Prestifilippo were apparently slain because they became too ambitious .
8) Byrd became very ambitious after his father's death and sought the governorship of Virginia.
9) Later, with the help of the Technical Department, their schemes became increasingly ambitious .
10) The group has become markedly more ambitious in recent months, aiming for target beyond Yemen's border.
11) Both were successful and critically acclaimed, and Cartier's production work on them became increasingly ambitious .
12) The other states in the study also contend that their exams have become more ambitious over time.
13) Salk became ambitious for his own lab and was finally granted one at the University of Pittsburgh.
14) Now that he had become a physical match for Spider-Man, the Hobgoblin became more ambitious in his villainy.
15) All this was familiar territory but as films became more ambitious so there emerged the possibility of fuller social statement.
example sentences with become ambitious16) China Investment Corp ( CIC), the powerful sovereign wealth fund, too has become ambitious in Europe.
17) Very briefly his view is that the aims of the strong AI project have quietly become less ambitious over time.
18) As the familiarity with the technology, and the technology itself, improved, the scope of projects became more ambitious .
19) Factor in injuries and suspensions for the 20 teams the A 's will face this season and this task becomes ambitious .
20) Bethe later recalled that he became too ambitious , and, in pursuit of greater accuracy, his calculations became unnecessarily complicated.
21) After a trip to London to visit The Great Exhibition of 1851, Jennison's ideas for Belle Vue became more ambitious .
22) As plans became more ambitious , the devotees, themselves unpaid and with little experience, trained themselves in the traditional artisanal skills.
23) As America's manned space flight plans became more ambitious , Wernher von Braun's team designed the Saturn family of launch vehicles.
24) Guy could "keep her in style",(135) and if she became ambitious , could become the new "queen".
25) Theatrical releases became more ambitious , each film trying to outclass or outspend the other film, all taking cues from "Nausicaäs popular and critical success.
26) With "The Nylon Curtain", Joel became more ambitious with his songwriting, trying his hand at writing topical songs like "Allentown" and "Goodnight Saigon".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of become ambitious
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of become ambitious with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with become ambitious
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word become ambitious in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with become ambitious.
20 examples of simple sentences of become ambitious. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of become ambitious
Compound Sentences with become ambitious
Complex Sentences with become ambitious
Compound-Complex Sentences with become ambitious