be prepared to argue in a sentence
1) We need to be prepared to argue our case.
2) Now, I 'm prepared to argue this point.
3) The only player who was prepared to argue with Chapman was Alex James.
be prepared to argue example sentences4) It was in a tone with which no one was prepared to argue .
5) Chin Peng admitted that their outlook on this question was quite different and he was prepared to argue on it.
6) There are few who are prepared to argue the second, and that is a point of view we should hear more about.
7) Republicans also will be prepared to argue that Congress should be focused on the more urgent need for job creation rather than health-care reform.
8) Critics such as George Steiner have even been prepared to argue that tragedy may no longer exist in comparison with its former manifestations in classical antiquity.
9) Unless Marriott is prepared to argue that the total number of atheists in the world is either one or zero , there are no "lies" here.
10) Indeed , i am prepared to argue that on such premises, science, math, reasoning and knowledge of the world all become self-referentially incoherent.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be prepared to argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be prepared to argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be prepared to argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be prepared to argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be prepared to argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of be prepared to argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be prepared to argue
Compound Sentences with be prepared to argue
Complex Sentences with be prepared to argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with be prepared to argue