be in attendance in a sentence
1) About 50 attendees from three countries were in attendance.
2) More than 800 delegates were in attendance.
3) Many famous faces and were in attendance.
4) Over two hundred guests were in attendance.
be in attendance example sentences5) The director and four main cast members were in attendance.
6) About 600 pupils and 30 teachers were in attendance.
7) Other singing girls besides her were in attendance.
8) Over 200 persons were in attendance, including major media outlets.
9) The vote outraged dozens of family members who were in attendance.
10) Over 800 parents, friends and official visitors were in attendance.
11) An estimated 25,000 people were in attendance.
12) A French warship was in attendance to render honours.
13) Emery was in attendance for the premiere.
14) An estimated 800 mourners were in attendance at the procession.
example sentences with attendance15) Over 300 members of the order were in attendance.
16) When the suit came on many persons were in attendance.
17) Twenty five teachers from its surrounding schools were in attendance.
18) Both, however, were in attendance.
19) Both Drew's parents were in attendance.
20) His former manager Bobby Cox was in attendance.
21) The entire Woodson clan was to be in attendance.
22) General Washington was in attendance at this meeting.
23) One of the city's best orchestras was in attendance.
24) A number of Democratic elected officials spoke and were in attendance.
25) Many of the film's stars were in attendance.
26) The top officials of the University are in attendance.
27) At the forum, more than 200 officials were in attendance.
How to use attendance in a sentence28) The police are in attendance and are dealing with this matter.
29) Many in town were in attendance at this critical meeting.
30) A nurse will be in attendance during these visits.
31) All delegates were in attendance at all times throughout the conference.
32) Wilson was in attendance at the first screening.
33) As such, no Terry delegates were in attendance.
34) Representatives of governmental organizations from over 20 countries were in attendance.
35) Model and acting agencies will be in attendance.
36) By the end of the week 30 were in attendance.
37) I will be in attendance again next year.
38) By 1960, some 2,000 students were in attendance.
39) She was in attendance on the queen for 45 years.
40) Local celebrities will also be in attendance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be in attendance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be in attendance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be in attendance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be in attendance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be in attendance.
20 examples of simple sentences of be in attendance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be in attendance
Compound Sentences with be in attendance
Complex Sentences with be in attendance
Compound-Complex Sentences with be in attendance