be granted asylum in a sentence
1) The next year, he was granted asylum.
2) Like Snowden, they were granted asylum.
3) The Dalai Lama is granted asylum in India.
4) Habré himself was granted asylum in Senegal on Dec. 11.
be granted asylum example sentences5) She was granted asylum in 2010.
6) Will he ever be granted asylum?
7) The survivors were granted asylum in Pomerania by Duke Swantopelk II.
8) Many Walloon and Huguenot families were granted asylum there.
9) Ortega has since been granted asylum in Costa Rica. – Malaŵi.
10) The liberated Munich attackers were granted asylum by Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.
11) This time he approached the King as supplicant and was granted asylum.
12) March 2 – Kwame Nkrumah arrives in Guinea and is granted asylum.
13) Today, we are happy to report that our client has been granted asylum.
14) In the event however, the Kaiser was granted asylum in the Netherlands.
example sentences with asylum15) The Board reversed the Immigration Judge and ordered that our client be granted asylum.
16) Citing department policy, she declined to comment on whether the pair had been granted asylum.
17) June 20 – Britain announces that Soviet space scientist Anatoli Fedoseyev has been granted asylum.
18) He was granted asylum in the U.S. in 1998, and graduated the following year.
19) According to the Ministry, all those who had passed the test had been granted asylum.
20) He then applied for and was granted asylum in 2008 and permanent residence in March 2013.
21) He was granted asylum in Zimbabwe as an official guest of Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe.
22) In May 1872 Te Kooti was granted asylum by the Māori King, Tawhiao.
23) Once in Sweden, the Danish Jews were granted asylum and taken in by Swedish families.
24) Cubans fleeing Fidel Castro's reign are granted asylum as witnessed in the 1980 Muriel Boat Lift.
25) The proudest day of my legal career was hearing the Judge declare that my client was granted asylum.
26) He was granted asylum.
27) Leon Trotsky himself arrived in Mexico in early January 1937, having been granted asylum by president Cárdenas.
How to use asylum in a sentence28) Finally, Nedā Soltāni had to flee from Iran and was granted asylum in Germany in 2010.
29) King Zog fled the country to Greece, was granted asylum in Athens and eventually got to London.
30) Aisha and other family members are now in Oman where they were granted asylum on " humanitarian grounds".
31) Three hundred refugees were granted asylum at the court of George William, Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg in Celle.
32) The Cumans in Hungary served as light cavalry in the royal army, an obligation since they were granted asylum.
33) On June 5, her sister announced that the previous day al-Obeidi had been granted asylum in the United States.
34) Litvinenko, a former KGB agent, had been granted asylum in the UK in 2000 after citing persecution in Russia.
35) The mother, a sister and two brothers, were granted asylum in Oman in 2012 and moved there from Algeria.
36) He was granted asylum by the Nehru government with the stipulation that he would not engage in politics on Indian soil.
37) During his call-in, Putin took a question from whistleblower Edward Snowden, who was granted asylum in Russia last year.
38) The Government believes that some of these claims have been made by people from other east African countries or from Somalis who have already been granted asylum elsewhere in Europe.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be granted asylum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be granted asylum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be granted asylum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be granted asylum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be granted asylum.
20 examples of simple sentences of be granted asylum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be granted asylum
Compound Sentences with be granted asylum
Complex Sentences with be granted asylum
Compound-Complex Sentences with be granted asylum