be easy to assume in a sentence
1) It is easy to assume you claim 22% of the donation.
2) That much is easy to assume.
3) It's easy to assume everyone didn't stop," he said.
4) WPR: It's easy to assume there is a settled definition.
be easy to assume example sentences5) It is easy to assume that this would also shed light on other things.
6) It is easy to assume which breastfeeding is simple considering ladies have been doing it for years.
7) It is easy to assume that CO 2 is uniform world wide, but it is not.
8) It would be easy to assume that this brought economic advantages to many people in the area.
9) Therefore it is easy to assume that this must be a deliberate, callous attempt to inflict hurt.
10) It is easy to assume just by looking at one picture that it seems to protested against the ref .
11) It would be easy to assume that investment advisors think more about succession planning as they advanced in age.
12) Because of his costume's colors, it is easy to assume that this is the Drury Walker version.
13) It's easy to assume that a character has adventuring gear reasonable to their level of wealth and carrying capacity.
14) There are nine images, so it is easy to assume that there are only 9 cells in the maze.
example sentences with assume15) It is easy to assume that being busy equates to making money when in fact the opposite is more often true.
16) Strong says: "It is easy to assume that the frequency of contact is equivalent to the strength of relationship.
17) It is easy to assume that any significant, gender-linked difference should be attributed to the general operation of gender roles.
18) It would be easy to assume that the symbol was for a fisherman - not a symbol for the Christian religion.
19) It is easy to assume that people were therefore pursuing their own interests, were unprincipled when they went about their politicking.
20) It would be easy to assume that the documentary has reached its peak, that its format is by now fairly fixed.
21) With an odd number of people isolated in a house, it's easy to assume that some couples will be rearranging.
22) It would be easy to assume that since women make up roughly half the population, there would be relatively equal distribution of visibility between men and women.
23) At first glance it's easy to assume that we all know what kind of worker we are but in fact it's not that simple.
24) But none of this is visible in the architecture, and so its is easy to assume that the two-party outcome is somehow natural and uncontestable.
25) It is easy to assume that teams are 'a good thing' and therefore, in some way, essential, but experience indicates that they are only essential in certain sorts of situations.
26) It is easy to assume that the intelligent little bloke can outwit the musclebound thicko, but what if Muscles is intelligent too?
27) It was easy to assume, in the euphoria of this new found self-reliance which Israel found so difficult to break, that the occupied territories were on the road to political freedom.
How to use assume in a sentence28) Given all that media fanfare, it would be easy to assume an independent study examining results from the last 10 years of land reform would get the same attention.
29) It is easy to assume that with so limited a population and tourists numbering a fraction of those who head for the sun, protection of the countryside is straightforward.
30) Given their Marxist content and Bond's own controversial track record at London's Royal Court Theatre, it was easy to assume that this was another piece of 1970s polemic.
31) On the surface it is easy to assume that if you're an agile modeler that you aren't going to use a CASE tool.
32) It's easy to assume that soil is just there and a medium for various uses, such as growing crops and burying monarchs.
33) While everyone seems to be talking cloud these days, it's easy to assume that every provider you're speaking with is capable of offering a true SaaS solution.
34) Vjeran Pavic With all the leaks around the latest iPhones and Apple Watch, it's easy to assume that Apple can't keep a secret anymore.
35) It's easy to assume, as one stands along Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street and gazes from resort to resort, that the area is void of any indigenous culture.
36) It is easy to assume that the tactile lip stimulus may be interpreted as the food item moving, caused by the biting and swallowing movements.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be easy to assume
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be easy to assume with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be easy to assume
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be easy to assume in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be easy to assume.
20 examples of simple sentences of be easy to assume. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be easy to assume
Compound Sentences with be easy to assume
Complex Sentences with be easy to assume
Compound-Complex Sentences with be easy to assume