be authoritative in a sentence
1) Marks object %s as being authoritative.
2) Why is authoritative parenting linked with successful kids?
3) Cases decided under the old law are no longer authoritative.
4) They are rough estimates and are not authoritative.
be authoritative example sentences5) Law is obligatory because it is authoritative.
6) Sylvester's text is authoritative, occasionally impatient.
7) Theology is more authoritative than Science or 2.
8) This model of the universe was authoritative for nearly 1500 years.
9) This hypothesis is not authoritative according to some historians.
10) Here the expert will be less authoritative.
11) Detailed enough to be authoritative, while remaining readable.
12) These alternative sources are never authoritative, and promise no consistency.
13) His reply was authoritative, clarifying, and decisive.
14) Peer groups usually are more authoritative than parents during the teen years.
example sentences with authoritative15) This electronic version of the Academic Regulations is authoritative.
16) This causes him to be very authoritative in character.
17) The Bible, they claim, is authoritative.
18) The data behind this coding structure is authoritative, detailed and informative.
19) The result of it is that the Scripture is authoritative.
20) He and Ken Brown are authoritative in every right way .
21) The old zone ceases to be authoritative for the new zone.
22) A teacher's approval is only authoritative in the school system setting.
23) Foot wearables are authoritative in our data files from their mistakes.
24) The objects at the central administration site are authoritative for the hierarchy.
25) His books and publications are authoritative.
26) AL BTW- I also think reviews from mobile are more authoritative.
27) Blue was also seen as a colour which was authoritative without being threatening.
How to use authoritative in a sentence28) These are not always held to be authoritative by all Muslims everywhere.
29) The only answers you serve are for those queries you are authoritative for .
30) The printed words on the leaflets were more authoritative before the advances in technology.
31) DNS server is not authoritative for the zone named in the Zone section.
32) Reading it is advised, but what is written there is not authoritative.
33) There is no current definition of GMT which is authoritative in all contexts.
34) It declared the Duden to be authoritative, with a few innovations.
35) In India, "Hitler" often implies a person who is excessively authoritative.
36) The author is authoritative, convinced, directive, literally factual, and definitive.
37) Evidence can be authoritative, accurate and precise, yet still be totally irrelevant.
38) But meanwhile, how do researchers decide who is authoritative and who is authoritative?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be authoritative
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be authoritative with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be authoritative
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be authoritative in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be authoritative.
20 examples of simple sentences of be authoritative. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be authoritative
Compound Sentences with be authoritative
Complex Sentences with be authoritative
Compound-Complex Sentences with be authoritative