be archaic in a sentence
1) This created the impression that religious language was necessarily archaic .
2) The script of the second scribe is archaic .
3) But their tools were positively archaic by contemporary standards.
be archaic example sentences4) Well, certain phrases are also archaic regarding cover letters too.
5) Regarding criminal justice, the proceedings were markedly archaic .
6) The only examples found of let + to infinitive are archaic .
7) However, this use is somewhat archaic .
8) And your accounting is just as archaic .
9) And not merely because it is archaic .
10) King James pronouns and verb endings were considered to be archaic .
11) In Germany it became commonly referred to as being archaic .
12) High standard of scholarship, but English is archaic .
13) The garden walls appear to be more archaic than the house.
14) The strong past "loech" still exists, but is archaic .
15) All agreed that the national State was archaic in Europe.
example sentences with be archaic16) The machines themselves are pretty archaic .
17) For instance, mentioning references will be available on request is archaic .
18) It is highly archaic in its preservation of Proto-Indo-European forms.
19) In English, most nontechnical use of superiors is archaic .
20) However, some of the filmmaking techniques still being used are quite archaic .
21) Braille production technology is archaic next to the massive changes in printing technology.
22) Engaging the entire company Throughout the industry , recruiting methods were basically archaic .
23) The use of both, however, is considered to be largely archaic .
24) I very often use word which are considered by many others to be archaic .
25) The "Rigveda" is far more archaic than any other Indo-Aryan text.
26) Their selection process is archaic .
27) By the 1990s the Riva design was archaic , dating back to 1966.
28) These indicate that Vedic Sanskrit was already archaic , but still a comprehensible dialect.
How to use be archaic in a sentence29) The present stem forms "béřeš", "beř", etc. are archaic .
30) The language was so archaic .
31) Because of this, they are nowadays restricted mostly to set phrases and are distinctly archaic .
32) Lithuanian folk music is archaic , mostly used for ritual purposes, containing elements of paganism faith.
33) You may think that the 2 nd Amendment is archaic , outdated, and totally pointless.
34) Also, the term 'molly house' would be distinctly archaic by this time.
35) It is now largely archaic , having been replaced in almost all contexts by "you".
36) MS Paint is still current but one day it will be as archaic as Pong .
37) I know that many teachers of the present day think that learning by rote is archaic .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be archaic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be archaic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be archaic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be archaic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be archaic.
20 examples of simple sentences of be archaic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be archaic
Compound Sentences with be archaic
Complex Sentences with be archaic
Compound-Complex Sentences with be archaic