be approximate in a sentence
1) The western note designations provided below are approximate .
2) All colour names and values are approximate .
3) Monthly reduction percentages are approximate due to rounding.
be approximate example sentences4) The values containing a decimal point are approximate .
5) Rights shown on this map are approximate .
6) Property taxes are non resident taxes and all measurements are approximate .
7) Note that this analytical solution is approximate .
8) Dates are approximate due to lack of documentation.
9) The number 1 is approximate , depending on location.
10) All figures in millions. 1995 data are approximate .
11) Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate .
12) A The 2500 K value is approximate .
13) It also means that width measurements are approximate at best.
14) Any area measurements or distances referred to herein are approximate only.
15) All estimates at their total numbers were only approximate .
example sentences with be approximate16) The angles in the top and side views are really approximate .
17) But the way the panels join together is merely approximate .
18) This statement would generally be approximate for measurement models __FORMULA__.
19) Remember that this premise of parallel lines is approximate at best.
20) Notes: Costs stated for the activities are approximate .
21) Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only.
22) NOTE: The dates stated for these events are approximate .
23) Square footage is taken from tax records and measurements , is approximate .
24) N.B. The dates given in the subject headings are approximate .
25) Track stepping and track cambering will always be approximate .
26) The composition is approximate as the compounds are non-stoichiometric.
27) Even then, the results may be only approximate .
28) All square footage numbers are approximate .
How to use be approximate in a sentence29) The names given below are approximate .
30) These formulas are only approximate since actual loan balances are affected by rounding.
31) Thus, the stratigraphic significance of crater morphology is only approximate .
32) They are approximate , and include products that are no longer sold.
33) The form of the collision term assumed by Boltzmann was approximate .
34) In the following list, the interval sizes in cents are approximate .
35) Listing agent is relative of vendor, and all measurements are approximate .
36) Determining the actual existence-span of the species is very approximate .
37) The weights and dimensions are approximate .
38) The numbers are approximate at best.
39) Traditional views are approximate at best.
40) The dates of composition are approximate .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of be approximate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of be approximate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with be approximate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word be approximate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with be approximate.
20 examples of simple sentences of be approximate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of be approximate
Compound Sentences with be approximate
Complex Sentences with be approximate
Compound-Complex Sentences with be approximate