band augment in a sentence
1) The band was augmented with Chris Dunne on keyboards.
2) The band was augmented by producer Ted Templeman who contributed organ to the title track.
3) The duo soon augmented the band with bassist Paul Brindley and drummer Patrick Hannan.
4) In May 1973 following Verden Allen's departure the band was augmented by two keyboard players.
band augment example sentences5) The Kenton band was augmented by Ivan Lopez on bongos and Eugenio Reyes on maracas.
6) Mel Collins' saxophone and flute augmented the band for the subsequent tour, beginning an eight-year association.
7) On record the band was augmented by keyboardist Mickey Simmonds, who would go on to play with the band live.
8) The band is augmented by a full horn section, an extra percussionist in addition to Milt Holland, and a fiddler.
9) For these shows the band were augmented by multi-instrumentalist Don McGlashan and Neil's younger son, Elroy Finn, on guitar.
10) Jay Weinberg did some of the drumming, and the band was augmented by Curtis King and Cindy Mizelle (both veterans of the Sessions band Tour) as additional backing vocalists.
11) Still consisting of Goble, Russ Johnson and John Mower, the band was augmented by session musicians for the recording of their first, self-titled album.
12) After the war, the band remained small, so the director set out to create a female "drill team" to augment the band .
13) The members of the pipes and drums, are often tasked or called upon to augment other military bands that are not able to meet taskings.
14) The band were also augmented live by keyboardist Martin Rebelski, who made his first appearance with Doves on the "Here It Comes EP" in 1999.
example sentences with augment15) For the "Dangerous Age" tour, the band was augmented by Larry Oakes (keyboards, guitar), who had also played with Foreigner.
16) Chris Pinnick joined the band to handle the guitar duties and would remain through 1985, and the band were also augmented by saxophone player Marty Grebb on the subsequent tour.
17) On tour, the new line up of the band was further augmented by additional touring vocalist/guitarist John Wesley.
18) For the original cast album, the band was augmented by cello (Jeanne LeBlanc), French horn (Jeff Lang), flute/clarinet/oboe (C. Anderson), trumpet (Robert Millikan), and trombone (James E. Pugh).
19) The official Bark Psychosis debut was 1989's 12-inch single "All Different Things/By Blow", for which the band was augmented by an extra singer, Sue Page.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of band augment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of band augment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with band augment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word band augment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with band augment.
20 examples of simple sentences of band augment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of band augment
Compound Sentences with band augment
Complex Sentences with band augment
Compound-Complex Sentences with band augment