autistic trait in a sentence
1) There was no effect on individuals with high autistic traits .
2) Some autistic traits are more prominent during the acute phase of AN.
3) Another 2005 study focused on sub-threshold autistic traits in the general population.
4) Some autistic rights activists believe some characteristics described as being autistic traits are actually misconceptions.
autistic trait example sentences5) Special, or savant, abilities are strongly associated with both autism and with autistic traits .
6) I do know that prior to bio-med there was clear indication of some autistic traits .
7) We know that a lot of our really bright folks tend to have some autistic traits .
8) An English twin study in 2006 found high heritability for autistic traits in a large group of 3,400 pairs of twins.
9) There are some crucial "autistic traits " that are missing from Asperger's, most notably the difficulty with language.
10) The chromosomal locus containing the small nucleolar RNA SNORD115 gene cluster has been duplicated in approximately 5% of individuals with autistic traits .
11) While people with ADHD were more likely to engage in social drinking and drink till intoxication, the study revealed those with autistic traits were less likely to do either.
12) autistic traits Linked to Alcoholism While young adults with autistic traits are less likely to social or binge drink, new research reveals they're more likely to grow dependent if they drink.
13) autistic traits Linked to Alcoholism While young adults with autistic traits are less likely to social or binge drink, new research reveals they're more likely to grow dependent if they drink.
14) As a group, the prodigies also tended to have slightly elevated scores on a test of autistic traits, when compared to a control group.
example sentences with autistic15) Psychologist Simon Baron-Cohen and his colleagues at Cambridge's Autism Research Centre created the Autism-Spectrum Quotient as a measure of the extent of autistic traits in adults.
16) Fully clothed, he had become transfixed by the water and "stuck" – both autistic traits – at the edge of the pool for 45 minutes.
17) When a person with autism improves many autistic traits disappear./i u003e
18) "Fine, but do you think that these folks have lost all autistic traits ?"
19) "autistics and Cousins" (AC) – a cover term including aspies, auties, and their "cousins", i.e. people with some autistic traits but no formal diagnosis.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of autistic trait
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of autistic trait with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with autistic trait
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word autistic trait in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with autistic trait.
20 examples of simple sentences of autistic trait. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of autistic trait
Compound Sentences with autistic trait
Complex Sentences with autistic trait
Compound-Complex Sentences with autistic trait