autistic spectrum in a sentence
1) Food fads are especially common for those on the autistic spectrum .
2) We each have strong connections with people who are on the autistic spectrum .
3) Maybe Archer really is on some weird, undiscovered corner of the autistic spectrum .
4) It was a term relatively new to the established autistic spectrum at that time.
autistic spectrum example sentences5) It is a strong base with linking people on the autistic spectrum and the school.
6) In Elementary, Sherlock is (to me) an autistic spectrum, emotionally damaged man.
7) It offers an innovative new approach to working with some of the most challenged people on the autistic spectrum .
8) Your doctor can help you figure out where, or even if, your child fits on the autistic spectrum .
9) He was diagnosed as having developmental delays and behavioral issues, along with obvious impairments that are on the autistic spectrum .
10) I know an awful lot of people (myself included) who are very much on the autistic spectrum and who certainly lead creative, imaginative and richly affective lives.
11) It follows Donna in her daily life on a farm in rural Wales with her first husband, a man on the autistic spectrum .
12) But mine might be different than other people as I am on the (very) high end of the autistic spectrum . (Ever wondered about the "wiring" of aquarists?)Continuously u003e So here goes.
13) These traits are commonly shared by people on the autistic spectrum ; thus Austen suggests an explanation for cluelessness based on individual personality traits.
14) An autistic spectrum .
example sentences with autistic15) Debate has centred over the question of whether it is a subtype of SLI, part of the autistic spectrum, or a separate condition.
16) As he has matured, she has also discovered that he is on the autistic spectrum, gains weight easily, and finds walking difficult.
17) Autism is much more common in boys than girls; overall, the chance of having a boy on the autistic spectrum is about one in 50.
18) Perhaps it's not for everyone, but for someone on the autistic spectrum it has been an amazing way to be imaginative and express myself without the personal risk.
19) The show's being a bit more blatant about placing Abed on the autistic spectrum this season (just as season three was more blatant about this than the first two seasons were).
20) Although the Minister does not have a wealth of experience in the field, she spoke of being "extremely passionate" about outcomes for all children, including those on the autistic spectrum .
21) This study, like Dr Smiths statistics, pertains to the specific diagnosis of autism, versus the autistic spectrum at issue in Auton and in the horrific scenarios.
22) List of fictional characters on the autistic spectrum –
23) List of people on the autistic spectrum –
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of autistic spectrum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of autistic spectrum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with autistic spectrum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word autistic spectrum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with autistic spectrum.
20 examples of simple sentences of autistic spectrum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of autistic spectrum
Compound Sentences with autistic spectrum
Complex Sentences with autistic spectrum
Compound-Complex Sentences with autistic spectrum