autistic person in a sentence
1) We think of autistic persons being incapable of responding to human feeling and emotion.
2) The parents of autistic persons and their caregivers feel challenged in a radical, destabilising way.
3) She is propagating as fact statements about autistic persons which are false, defamatory, and illegal.
4) autistic persons are not freaks.
autistic person example sentences5) autistic persons are not freaks.
6) The officers ought to have known that, "autistic persons are vulnerable and have limited understanding".
7) Grandin is a prominent and widely cited proponent of the rights of autistic persons and of animal welfare.
8) Her statements about autistic persons and her commensurate practices are in violation of the Canadian Human Rights Act.
9) The only neurodiverse option is to accept the autistic person for who they are, differences and all.
10) An "autistic savant" is an autistic person with extreme talent in one or more areas of study.
11) Social stories can be used to communicate ways in which an autistic person can prepare themselves for social interaction.
12) The app is developed bearing in mind the needs of those who want to interact with the autistic person .
13) Willis 3821 is referring to Temple Grandin, a high-functioning autistic person who is self-supporting and very creative.
14) I heard that His Royal Highness the the Crown Prince of Thailand is an autistic Abnormal person .
example sentences with autistic15) What led your ministry to make decisions on the basis of such a grotesque misrepresentation of all autistic persons ?
16) It is an exact replica of ASC's position about the worth of autistic persons and our place in society.
17) Baggs cites an example of an autistic person who was denied services when it was discovered that she could type.
18) In not one of the above cases was any autistic person involved in the "debate" except as an exhibit.
19) There are numerous examples of the "idiot savant", the autistic person who can play musical instruments with absolute genius.
20) I firmly believe it's not possible to tell (especially by an NT) by looking what an autistic person understands.
21) The possibility of autistics chosen by ASC for their focus groups having any effect whatsoever would be erased by the Board's refusal to meet with any autistic person .
22) By the way, autistic persons and family do not want to be considered mentally ill but born different with a lot of good autistic qualities as well as social challenges.
23) It is unfortunate that so many very bright autistic persons who haver so much for society do not get a speacil needs education.
24) When I read that "everyone kills autism in different ways", as an autistic person I feel deeply hurt to the depth of my being.
25) For the first time an autistic person questions, in a valid way, the legal and institutional foundations which determine the place of autistic persons in our society.
26) At Los Horcones, "autistic person " is considered to be a demeaning, misleading label and such a label is not allowed.
27) For an autistic person, when Peter points his finger, that person may not pick up the salient object Peter intended, perhaps because the algorithm running in the brain may be slightly different?
28) As far as I know there has never been a case like this where an autistic person was a killer, but given the right circumstances and this guys isolation.
29) Having a positive, empathetic attitude and ensuring consistent habits in work, school and recreational activities also help to minimize anxiety and distress and help an autistic person succeed.
30) She says that, although not everything about animals is like an autistic person, the similarity is that they think visually and without language.
31) Society would receive the message that it is all right to be autistic, and that it is all right for an autistic person to be different from a typical person.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of autistic person
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of autistic person with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with autistic person
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word autistic person in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with autistic person.
20 examples of simple sentences of autistic person. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of autistic person
Compound Sentences with autistic person
Complex Sentences with autistic person
Compound-Complex Sentences with autistic person