autistic adult in a sentence
1) She refers frequently to the autistic child, autistic children, but never to autistic adults .
2) I worked in an alternative classroom with many autistic young adults who had severe behaviors for 6 years.
3) autistic adults in institutions must be costing Canada from $12.8 billion to $64 billion a year.
4) The reality : ASC only values the opinions of those autistic adults willing to accept ASC's place for autistics.
autistic adult example sentences5) A small percentage of autistic adults are likely in institutions, and this percentage exceeds that of the typical adult population.
6) The U.S. Federal Drug Administration in late April approved a study to examine whether the drug ecstasy could help autistic adults suffering from social anxiety.
7) There are young autistic adults living independent lives and usefully employed, and others who have made little or no contact with the world they have entered.
8) ASC's "environment" is also one in which autistic voices are dismissed because everyone knows that if an autistic adult is not in an institution, she cannot be "really" autistic.
9) The responses may be more common in children: a pair of studies found that autistic children had impaired tactile perception while autistic adults did not.
10) Sue Rubin, the subject of the Oscar-nominated documentary "Autism Is A World", is an example of an autistic adult who is aligned with the cure group.
11) autistic adults, who remain nonverbal and have very little functional language that is understandable by others, often have more severe sensitivities.
12) And what happens to children –this study did not address autistic adults –who slip through a diagnostic crack because of this failure to meet the social communication criterion?
13) The new study found significantly less brain activity in autistic children than autistic adults during social tasks, such as looking at faces, he said.
14) Published in the journal Neuron, the study shows that autistic adults have unreliable neural sensory responses to visual, auditory and somatosensory, or touch, stimuli.
example sentences with autistic15) This is exactly the deficits found in autistic children and I believe some autistic adults ( adults are rarer to come by).
16) The study would investigate the safety and therapeutic potential of MDMA-assisted therapy for treating social anxiety in 12 autistic adults ..
17) You said "Well, to point again to the example I cited, you jumped to the conclusion that the "successful" autistic adults I described could only have been diagnosed in adulthood:"
18) I make no claim to fully understand why autistic adults /children may always feel frustrated or angry, but I often do recognize that they feel this way, and I can appreciate that on some level.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of autistic adult
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of autistic adult with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with autistic adult
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word autistic adult in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with autistic adult.
20 examples of simple sentences of autistic adult. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of autistic adult
Compound Sentences with autistic adult
Complex Sentences with autistic adult
Compound-Complex Sentences with autistic adult