autism risk in a sentence
1) Some published studies have tied induced labor to autism risk .
2) Currently, the best early marker of autism risk is family history.
3) Spontaneous genetic mutations accounted for only 2.6 percent of autism risk .
4) The findings suggested that oxytocin increased autism risk in an unborn child.
autism risk example sentences5) However, most of the mutations that increase autism risk have not been identified.
6) This suggests that the abnormality may hold promise as a very early marker for autism risk .
7) Though autism's genetic factors explain most of autism risk, they do not explain all of it.
8) These families were participating in a study called Markers of autism risk in Babies – Learning Early Signs .
9) We can now provide accurate information about autism risk which can comfort and guide parents and clinicians in their decisions.
10) The model shows that autism risk grows steadily with fathers' increasing age, but accelerates with mothers' age after 30.
11) Several candidate genes have been located, but the mutations that increase autism risk have not been identified for most candidate genes.
12) According to lead study author Janie Shelton, a doctoral student, the study challenges the hypothesis that the father's age is a key factor in increasing autism risk .
13) A 2010 study of California birth data from 1990 to 1999 and autism data through 2006 revealed that "autism risk was associated with advancing paternal age primarily among mothers30.
14) Although incidence rates measure autism risk directly, most epidemiological studies report other frequency measures, typically point or period prevalence, or sometimes cumulative incidence.
example sentences with autism15) Although diabetes causes metabolic and hormonal abnormalities and oxidative stress, no biological mechanism is known for the association between gestational diabetes and autism risk .
16) Questions have also been raised whether ethanol (grain alcohol) increases autism risk, as part of fetal alcohol syndrome or alcohol-related birth defects.
17) But in 2014 a new study reported that 52% of autism risk comes from common genetic variants and only 2.6% comes from rare mutations.
18) The investigators also found that genetics seem to play a stronger role in autism risk than environmental factors, according to the study funded by the U.S. National Institutes of Health.
19) The link between birth weight and autism risk was independent of whether or not a baby was born premature or past the normal delivery date.
20) autism risk Isn't Increased by Vaccine Schedule, Study Finds I AM writing in response to the article, "Dispelling fear of vaccinations" (Oct 14).
21) Study Reports No Link between Induced Labor and autism risk The ACOG reported that there is no evidence that inducing labor increases autism risk for the unborn child.
22) It also shows – for the first time in scientific literature – a statistically significant association between autism risk and distance from the mercury source.
23) " Other research, including his own, has found that other common genetic variations also raises autism risk .
24) "However, it does suggest generally that there is greater autism risk closer to the polluting source."
25) or the obsessive emphasis and millions spent on genetic studies and the hunt for mutant "autism risk " genes.
26) "We know that rare genetic variation probably contributes more [to autism risk ] than we thought it did," Geschwind says.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of autism risk
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of autism risk with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with autism risk
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word autism risk in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with autism risk.
20 examples of simple sentences of autism risk. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of autism risk
Compound Sentences with autism risk
Complex Sentences with autism risk
Compound-Complex Sentences with autism risk