autism in a sentence
1) How much does an autism service dog cost?
2) What does an autism service dog learn?
3) autism still remains a mysterious disorder whose causes remain unclear.
4) autism affects three times more boys than girls.
autism example sentences5) A core deficit noted in autism is eye gaze.
6) autism and speech delay are usually correlated.
7) Multiple cases of autism often occurred within families.
8) It is high time autism is taken seriously .
9) There is zero credible evidence that "toxins" cause autism.
10) He had several classic features of autism.
11) Attention has been extensively studied in autism.
12) X disability exists, more usually called autism.
13) The novel's central metaphor is autism.
14) Children with autism often have significant digestive issues including acid reflux.
example sentences with autism15) Chronic metal toxicity is a probable link to autism.
16) Effective treatment for autism must balance social development with skill development.
17) These artists with autism are just outstanding.
18) I was educating my legislators about autism.
19) Your child with autism does not understand.
20) The pediatric report lists autism rate at 1 in 91.
21) The autism puzzle is seen with many interpretations of meaning.
22) How does one become an autism service dog instructor?
23) Can an autism service dog be taken everywhere?
24) autism is considered a disorder of sensory perception.
25) The learning tools for autism are not working.
26) Computers are successful teaching instruments for children with autism.
27) He is doing his part to spread autism awareness.
How to use autism in a sentence28) Early intervention and brain plasticity in autism.
29) The couple had already adopted a boy with autism.
30) Links between autism and schizophrenia have been studied.
31) autism may express differently in the sexes.
32) She is terrified she will "catch" autism.
33) There are several organizations in the autism rights movement.
34) This suppression was less in children with autism.
35) Lack of eye contact may suggest depression or autism.
36) Children with autism also show prototype effects.
37) autism has been shown to affect category and prototype formation.
38) Children with autism exhibit significant impairment in imitation skills.
39) How autism occurs is not well understood.
40) autism is a distinct culture and identity.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of autism
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of autism with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with autism
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word autism in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with autism.
20 examples of simple sentences of autism. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of autism
Compound Sentences with autism
Complex Sentences with autism
Compound-Complex Sentences with autism