authorizing in a sentence
1) There was no provision authorizing entrance onto private property.
2) Consider authorizing repair or replacement in kind.
3) Interchange is the cost for authorizing and settling card transactions.
4) Congress enacted legislation in September 1996 authorizing the transfer.
authorizing example sentences5) A bill authorizing a subsidy was submitted in Congress.
6) He predicted authorizing legislation will be introduced again this session .
7) Congress passed authorizing legislation on August 5, 1892.
8) But New York is alone in authorizing lawsuits .
9) Ê which the order authorizing their issue provides.
10) It is government literally authorizing the theft or destruction of personal property .
11) Subsequently, Congress has passed new legislation authorizing qualified state tuition programs.
12) authorizing registration of aliens on criminal probation or criminal parole.
13) authorizing persons to keep ferries across streams within the State.
14) The authorizing official for those positions listed is the AASA.
example sentences with authorizing15) MIIT still lacks a specific authorizing statute for its powers.
16) Have the Board adopt resolutions authorizing the equalizing distributions.
17) At her deposition Matsko denied authorizing the tracking.
18) He signed the order authorizing the Katyn massacre.
19) Clinton defended her 2002 Senate vote authorizing an invasion of Iraq .
20) No approved entity may commence charter authorizing without an authorizing contract in effect.
21) No approved entity may commence charter authorizing without an authorizing contract in effect.
22) Congress passed legislation in 1988 authorizing a voluntary Trial State Assessment.
23) Second, and relatedly, racial realism lacks an authorizing statute.
24) An act authorizing the auxiliary was approved on May 14, 1957.
25) These contributions will be made more efficiently if made in authorizing collectively.
26) They may try to scare you into authorizing immediate and costly treatments.
27) Lobbied in favor of authorizing speed cameras in Indiana.
How to use authorizing in a sentence28) authorizing the release of information to the news media.
29) Enter characterization of service authorized or approved as determined under directives authorizing separation.
30) Enter and verify the authorizing Representative information.
31) A travel advance, as allowed by the authorizing statute: 1.
32) What do the documents authorizing employment and advance parole travel look like?
33) For a pet lover, no decision is more difficult than authorizing euthanasia.
34) The refund voucher must be properly supported by the document authorizing the refund.
35) All those four voted in favor of authorizing Branchflower's subpoenas.
36) Every state now has laws authorizing one or more forms of advance directives.
37) Helms coauthored a bill authorizing $600 million for international AIDS relief efforts.
38) President Coolidge agreed to support authorizing legislation for a Stone Mountain coin.
39) The FCEDA adopts a final resolution authorizing the issuance of the bonds.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authorizing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authorizing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authorizing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authorizing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authorizing.
20 examples of simple sentences of authorizing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authorizing
Compound Sentences with authorizing
Complex Sentences with authorizing
Compound-Complex Sentences with authorizing