authorized strength in a sentence
1) The regiment's authorized strength was 1,000 men.
2) The authorized strength of the department is 293 full-time members.
3) A further reduction brought OL-A's authorized civilian strength to 83.
4) A substantial increases in authorized strength was connected to the 1984 Olympics.
authorized strength example sentences5) In 1971, the company had an authorized strength of 137 infantrymen.
6) They immediately began recruiting to the regiment's authorized strength of 1,634.
7) In 1935, the academy's authorized strength increased to 1,960 cadets.
8) The Wing has an authorized strength of 140 officers and 811 enlisted members.
9) Negro personnel were to constitute 10 percent of the authorized strength of each unit.
10) The department has grown to an authorized strength of 266 officers and 10 civilians.
11) One regiment with an authorized strength of 750, sailed north with but 75 men.
12) Although AFHQ had an authorized strength of only 700, Smith aggressively expanded it.
13) The total authorized strength of this TO u0026E was 18,919 officers and enlisted men.
14) However, it was rare that an Ottoman division was ever supplied to its authorized strength .
example sentences with authorized15) The authorized strength of the FHP is 2360: 1813 sworn, 547 non-sworn.
16) A far greater source of trouble was that regiments in 1776 fell short of their authorized strength .
17) At the end of 2007, the authorized strength of 14 WS stood at 95 positions.
18) The total authorized strength of this new TO u0026E was 27,120 officers and enlisted men.
19) The service currently has an authorized strength of close to 1,600 sworn members and approximately 500 civilian staff.
20) Iceland and the newer hemisphere defense garrisons along the Atlantic front remained well below their authorized peace strengths .
21) This anti-tank company has an authorized strength of 6 officers, 0 warrant officers, and 48 enlisted.
22) When the brigade received its alert, it was approximately 700 soldiers short of its authorized end strength .
23) With an authorized strength of 12,500 soldiers it became the Army's newest armored division in 1975.
24) The total authorized strength for the three organizations was 130 officers, one warrant officer and 714 enlisted men.
25) By June 1777, the regiment reached about 700 members, out of an authorized strength of 1,000.
26) Three years earlier in 1968, C Company, 52d Infantry had an authorized strength of 151 infantrymen.
27) During its stay in Japan, the strength of the regiment dropped by almost half of its authorized strength .
How to use authorized in a sentence28) In July 1971, the RLAF AC-47 squadron had been brought up to its authorized strength of 10 planes.
29) These regiments remained the authorized strength of the Continental Army until 1781, when Congress cut it to fifty-nine.
30) Altogether, 113 men were transferred out and 32 transferred in, leaving the squadron well below its authorized strength .
31) Civil War regiments were rarely near authorized strength so that they were commonly brigaded with two to four other regiments.
32) With war raging in Europe, Congress anticipated potential American involvement and increased the authorized strength to 1,332 cadets in 1916.
33) In 1943, the MED created the Special Engineer Detachment (SED), with an authorized strength of 675.
34) As of 2008, the North Carolina State Highway Patrol had an authorized strength of over 1,800 sworn law enforcement officers.
35) Acting upon the force's request, the resolution also increases AMISOM's maximum authorized strength from 17,731 to 22,126 troops.
36) BACKGROUND AND SIGNIFICANCE The Columbia Heights Fire Department is a combination fire department with a total authorized strength of thirty-eight members.
37) The 1941 legislature increased the authorized strength of the Patrol to 190 officers and the pay increased to $150 per month.
38) Over the next five months, malaria and other diseases cost the battalion 298, nearly a third of its authorized strength .
39) Personnel replacements were received from various units at ACC which brought the Battalion up to approximately 65% of its authorized strength .
40) Lack of strength to meet its assigned missions is being met by a legislated increase in authorized strength from 39,000 to 45,000.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authorized strength
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authorized strength with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authorized strength
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authorized strength in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authorized strength.
20 examples of simple sentences of authorized strength. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authorized strength
Compound Sentences with authorized strength
Complex Sentences with authorized strength
Compound-Complex Sentences with authorized strength