authorized capital in a sentence
1) Nominal share capital is like an authorized share capital .
2) The authorized capital was about 26.2 million dollars.
3) The law requires the authorized capital to be subscribed in full by the shareholders.
4) At the formation step, the authorized capital, although partly paid, must all be issued.
authorized capital example sentences5) Thus, the company's authorized capital will increase from 4.72 million to 5.4 million AZN.
6) Its authorized share capital is Rs. 80,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 66,900,000.
7) The figure given in the capital clause of the memorandum is the nominal or authorized capital of the company.
8) The authorized capital of the company is Rs. 3 Lacks divided in 6000 shares of Rs. 50 each.
9) Stock dividends are taxable as ordinary dividends and may be declared only if there is an approved increase in authorized capital .
10) The increase in authorized capital was mandated to assist development in poorer member states and in non-participating countries with significant Moslem communities.
11) For example, in Moscow on small businesses for licensed to sell alcoholic beverages is required authorized capital of not less than 300,000 rubles.
12) With their support, AAC was formed on December 25, 1917, with £2 million of authorized capital, half of which was issued.
13) The United States Telephone Herald Company, incorporated with an authorized capital of $1,000,000 at par value of $10, was organized for the purpose of establishing a phonographic telephone scheme.
14) I know of one corporation that was organized recently under the laws of New Jersey, with an authorized capital of forty million dollars.
example sentences with authorized15) The authorized capital of the Corporation is 50 crore, which is fully issued and subscribed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
16) authorized capital of the equivalent of $100,000,000 would be provided by investors from the GCC states; the Bank of Albania would hold 60 per cent of the stock.
17) The Donahue brothers and Eastland incorporated the San Francisco Gas Company on August 31, 1852, with $150,000 of authorized capital .
18) However, on March 18, 1855, their application for a charter for the Bank of Toronto, with an authorized capital of £500,000, was granted.
19) York was too small to warrant such an institution as indicated by the inability of its promoters to raise even the minimal 10% of the £200,000 authorized capital required for start-up.
20) Shareholders also approved proposals to reappoint the company's auditors, renew the company's authorized share capital, and reduce its registered share capital.
21) As of January 1, 2013, the authorized capital of the bank totaled 20.108 million manat, and the aggregate capital - 19.48 million manat.
22) With these steps, and the approval for increase in the authorized share capital of the company, the total share base is projected to increase from Rs.
23) Its allocation is going to increase the authorized capital of the company by 14.4 percent, a report of the SSC published on its website says.
24) The new shares, with a par value of CHF 1 each, were issued from the Company's authorized share capital and represent 11.5% of the outstanding share capital after the transaction.
25) J. Walter Jones in a note at the end of the list says "Probably not over sixty percent of the authorized capital has been issued.
26) The state's contribution through Rosatom to the EGMK-Project authorized capital will be RUR 2.657 billion, including RUR 2.391 billion in 2009 and RUR 0.266 billion in 2010.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authorized capital
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authorized capital with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authorized capital
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authorized capital in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authorized capital.
20 examples of simple sentences of authorized capital. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authorized capital
Compound Sentences with authorized capital
Complex Sentences with authorized capital
Compound-Complex Sentences with authorized capital