Authorized Version in a sentence
1) Latino had stated that it was an Authorized version.
2) Most major English Versions follow the Authorized Version.
3) Naked" was released, an Authorized Version without Spector's additions.
4) This Authorized Version has been used in re-issues and compilations ever since.
Authorized Version example sentences5) The "Authorized Version's" acceptance by the general public took longer.
6) The Authorized Version (King James Version 1611) 11.
7) It is second in importance only to the Authorized Version of 1611.
8) Tyndale's translation was later incorporated into the Authorized Version of 1611.
9) The King James Authorized Version was published in 1611, for example.
10) The Authorized Version became the only current Version circulating among English speaking people.
11) More specifically the King James Version (Authorized Version).
12) This is an inspired revision of the Authorized Version by Joseph Smith.
13) Only in the Authorized Version does the translation vary between the two verses.
14) The Authorized Version is a Book forged in blood, sweat and tears.
example sentences with authorized15) Textus Receptus also became the basis of the Authorized Version.
16) The Revised Version is again much to be preferred to the Authorized Version.
17) The Authorized Version is in the public domain in most of the world.
18) In Britain, the 1611 translation is generally known as the "Authorized Version" today.
19) She approvingly quotes Frank Logsdon's claim that "the Authorized Version is absolutely correct.
20) All language relating to gender and theology in the Authorized Version remains unchanged from the original.
21) Marc Brownstein of Video Games called it one of the best of the Authorized Versions.
22) The phrase of the Authorized Version originally meant this, but is now obsolete in this sense.
23) It was the only Authorized Version allowed, the king James version. 1539, no other allowed.
24) Bible, Authorized Version.
25) BODO'S EPIC misinterpretation of my failure at Lani's established itself as the Authorized Version of events.
26) Not an Authorized Version but a puzzling confluence; not merely the resolution of difference but its wholehearted embrace.
27) She's got that unappetizing little Yank in tow, and she's feeding him the Authorized Version.
28) Walton's London Polyglot of 1657 disregards the Authorized Version (and indeed the English Language) entirely.
29) In thirty-one cases in the Authorized Version this word is rendered "hell," the place of disembodied spirits.
30) In the Authorized Version it says: 'Behold the bridegroom cometh' (Matthew 25:6).
31) There is no one hymnal required to be used, although the ACC has produced four successive Authorized Versions since 1908.
32) They read Dante and Tacitus and St Augustine together, with the Authorized Version and Gibbon to develop the style.
33) The bishops expected the hallowed Authorized Version to maintain its mastery because it was sanctified in everyone's affections and moral sentiments.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Authorized Version
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Authorized Version with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Authorized Version
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Authorized Version in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Authorized Version.
20 examples of simple sentences of Authorized Version. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Authorized Version
Compound Sentences with Authorized Version
Complex Sentences with Authorized Version
Compound-Complex Sentences with Authorized Version