authorize the use of in a sentence
1) Must a physician authorize the use of medical marijuana?
2) They have authorized the use of spy drones in American skies !
3) Again, the UN did NOT authorize the use of force.
4) Others built the structure but he authorized the use of his name.
authorize the use of example sentences5) the Security Council has only authorized the use of military force on rare occasions.
6) Chapter seven can authorize the use of force in case Damascus fails to comply .
7) He authorized the use of atomic bombs against Japan, ending World War II.
8) Any federal employee can use or authorize the use of any patent or copyright.
9) the United States Government first authorized the use of the gold certificates in 1863.
10) Authorizing the use of overtime.
11) Authorizing the use of overtime.
12) the policy mandated that only the shogun and daimyo could authorize the use of wood.
13) A U.N proclamation condemning Iraq and authorizing the use of military force against that country is used.
14) In 1961 and 1962, the Kennedy administration authorized the use of chemicals to destroy rice crops.
example sentences with authorize15) Several long clips of Byrd show him passionately arguing against authorizing the use of force in Iraq.
16) However, they did not take any formal action to authorize the use of the funds.
17) Crouch fought violence with violence, and authorized the use of the Unforgivable Curses against suspects.
18) Murtha voted for the October 10, 2002 resolution that authorized the use of force against Iraq.
19) In June 2011, the Nevada Legislature passed a law to authorize the use of autonomous cars.
20) DOD used this memo to authorize the use of enhanced interrogation techniques at Guantanamo and in Iraq.
21) authorizes the use of Farmers Home Administration assistance to pay the non-Federal share of water resources projects.
22) In 1969, Welles authorized the use of his name for a cinema in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
23) the General Survey Act of 1824 authorized the use of Army engineers to survey road and canal routes.
24) This is a list of nations that currently authorize the use of the SECAM standard for television broadcasting.
25) In response, President Rutherford B. Hayes authorized the use of the military to put down the rioting.
26) the Department of Labor also cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked Web sites.
27) Georgia Governor M. Hoke Smith authorized the use of convict labor to construct the circuit of oiled gravel.
How to use authorize in a sentence28) Our governing bodies authorized the use of substantial organizational resources in a strong show of support for this cause.
29) Authorizing the use of force was a bipartisan effort based on a shared interpretation of the same security intelligence .
30) A creator can therefore authorize the use of the work in return for a payment or for free.
31) the resolution was not authorizing the use of force, but provided a final opportunity to Iraq to comply.
32) And laws authorizing the use of life-ending chemicals can probably never require that all life-ending decisions follow any safeguards.
33) Genette goes on to suggest that this authorizes the use of linguistic categories in the analysis of narrative discourse.
34) So Congress has a responsibility to continue this important debate on authorizing the use of force against the Syrian regime .
35) It cited Chapter VII of the UN Charter, which authorized the use of force where economic embargo had failed.
36) the family gets caught up in the 1967 Detroit riot, after President Johnson authorizes the use of federal troops.
37) A further Council of Ministers resolution adopted on Sept. 26 authorized the use of soldiers to assist in the harvest.
38) Indiana governor Otis R. Bowen authorized the use of National Guard equipment, facilities, and personnel throughout the state.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authorize the use of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authorize the use of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authorize the use of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authorize the use of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authorize the use of.
20 examples of simple sentences of authorize the use of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authorize the use of
Compound Sentences with authorize the use of
Complex Sentences with authorize the use of
Compound-Complex Sentences with authorize the use of