authorize funding in a sentence
1) The law authorized funding to the colonize the coast of Africa with freed African-American slaves.
2) SAFETEA-LU only authorizes funding through federal fiscal year 2009, which ends September 30, 2009.
3) The bill authorized funding for its Healthy Athletes, Education, and Worldwide Expansion programs.
4) In addition, provincial regulations authorized funding for the services of physical therapists, massage therapists and nurses.
authorize funding example sentences5) In 1910, the Maryland General Assembly authorized funding for the construction of a boulevard between Annapolis and Baltimore.
6) A crisis arose in 1862, when the Diet refused to authorize funding for a proposed re-organization of the army.
7) Note that although legislation authorizes funding for activities, the funds still must be appropriated through a separate federal budgeting process.
8) The Federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act, Part B, Sections 502–511 authorizes funding grants for charter schools.
9) The new federal agency took shape and its originating leadership moved without pause to distribute the federally authorized funding to the states.
10) Hes authorized funding 360 million dollars for a wall along the border with Jordan, which Israel enjoys a supposed peace treaty with.
11) As civilian leadership, and particularly as members of the Armed Services Committee, it is our duty to only authorize funding for those military actions which keep America safe.
12) One important example is in the federal law authorizing funding for community health centers, Sec. 330 of the Public Health Service Act.
13) The measure would authorize funding, perhaps as much as $400 million, for services to help those suffering from trauma specifically associated with the events of Sept. 11.
14) Federal funding for national flood control projects began slowly in 1917, with Congress authorizing funding for flood control studies in the Mississippi River as part of House Document 308.
example sentences with authorize15) Armed with this insight, he approached Nancy Boggess, who had just taken responsibility for NASA's infrared astronomy programs, and who quickly authorized funding for a Minnesota observatory.
16) These lasted into August 1914, when a bill authorizing funding for four dreadnoughts was finalized, but the outbreak of World War I halted the ambitious plan.
17) The farm bill also authorizes funding for SNAP and other nutrition assistance programs, projected to cost $772 billion over the 10-year-period from 2013 to 2022.
18) There were to be many unforeseen impediments and it was not until May 18, 1836, that an act was passed, which authorized funding, and approved by President Andrew Jackson, Adams' political rival.
19) In a televised address on August 9, 2001, Bush announced a national policy on stem cell research that authorized funding and research work, with federal restrictions over the use of human embryos.
20) Oak Ridge was developed by the federal government as a segregated community as a requirement by the Southern bloc of Democrats in Congress to authorize funding for the project.
21) In June 1940, Congress authorized funding for the purchase of property in coastal Georgia for the purpose of building an anti-aircraft artillery training center.
22) Through this work and lobbying by groups like the fusion power associates and John Sethian at NRL, a vote was made in congress, authorizing funding for the NIF project in the late nineties.
23) But here's the really Bad News: Congress, in its infinite wisdom, never authorized funding for those NASA Earth Defense Shields!
24) By 2002, it was clear that Amtrak could not achieve self-sufficiency, but Congress continued to authorize funding and released Amtrak from the requirement. [ 43 ]
25) Indeed, it was only in the year preceding the trial that two Canadian provinces had authorized funding for ABA/IBI therapy to autistic children.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authorize funding
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authorize funding with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authorize funding
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authorize funding in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authorize funding.
20 examples of simple sentences of authorize funding. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authorize funding
Compound Sentences with authorize funding
Complex Sentences with authorize funding
Compound-Complex Sentences with authorize funding