authority vest in a sentence
1) Legislative authority is vested in the City Council.
2) Legislative authority is vested in the Town Meeting.
3) Legislative authority is vested in the Parliament of Georgia.
4) All legislative and executive authority was vested in the GPC.
authority vest example sentences5) Executive authority is vested in the king and his council of ministers .
6) Legislative authority is vested in a nine-member County Council.
7) Executive authority is vested in a cabinet headed by a Prime Minister.
8) Rather, executive authority is expressly vested in the Government (cabinet).
9) It also recognises that day-to-day business and executive authority is vested in line management.
10) This authority is vested in the king by the Jordanian Constitution of 1952.
11) The sole legislative authority was vested in a single popularly elected chamber of the Volksraad.
12) Municipal authority is vested in the mayor and ten councillors that constitute Saskatoon City Council.
13) But authority was vested in the nobility, who held their power from the emperor.
14) Here the stress is upon formal rules and roles and authority is vested in these roles.
example sentences with authority15) The state's legislative authority is vested within the state legislature as well as other powers.
16) Executive authority is vested in a Governor, who is popularly elected for a four-year term.
17) Its legislative and executive authority is vested in the five-member Orange County Board of Supervisors.
18) Executive authority was nominally vested in a president, elected by popular vote for a five-year term.
19) What authority was vested in him by these prophecies before he actually appeared on the public stage.
20) This constitution vested legislative authority over the colony in the Legislative Council of the Straits Settlements.
21) Executive authority is vested in the Government, of which the King is not a member.
22) Religious authority was vested in the local king, and ties were maintained by traveling "mbùríchi".
23) Alongside Samoa's national and modern political structure is traditional authority vested in family chiefs (matai).
24) Executive authority is vested in the Mayor of Hawaii County who is elected for a four-year term.
25) When junior officers saluted, they were recognising the authority vested in them by Parliament, he argued.
26) These Acts vested these two authorities with independent powers to regulate the two areas in the public interest.
27) General executive authority was vested in a council of ministers with a ratio of seven Greeks to three Turks.
How to use authority in a sentence28) In that capacity, he was the authority vested with the responsibility for procuring the Army's ordnance needs.
29) The new constitution promulgated by Ayub in March 1962 vested all executive authority of the republic in the president.
30) Executive authority is vested in a popularly elected Governor, who is assisted by the Northern Marianas Commonwealth Legislature.
31) According to of the 2002 Constitution, "legislative authority is vested in the King and the National Assembly.
32) Several counties have a sole Commissioner form of government, with legislative and executive authority vested in a single person.
33) The city has a council-manager form of government, which vests policy-making authority in an elected, volunteer city council.
34) The legislative authority is vested in an 80-member general council elected by the citizens of the municipality every four years.
35) Executive authority is vested in the Queen, who is represented in the territory by the Governor of Saint Helena.
36) Legislative authority is now vested in a unicameral National Congress, with 100 members elected for five years by universal adult suffrage.
37) Under Caesar, a significant amount of authority was vested in his lieutenants, mostly because Caesar was frequently out of Italy.
38) For the Catholic Church, that authority is vested uniquely in the pope and the bishops who are in communion with him.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority vest
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority vest with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority vest
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority vest in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority vest.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority vest. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority vest
Compound Sentences with authority vest
Complex Sentences with authority vest
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority vest