authority trust in a sentence
1) Some local authorities or NHS trusts offer Multisystemic Therapy (MST).
2) Certain funds are available from Regional Art Boards, local authorities and some trusts and charities.
3) It also avoids the need for local authorities or Primary Care trusts becoming involved in funding issues.
4) This included three London boroughs, two health authorities, eight NHS trusts and a police authority.
authority trust example sentences5) A local authority or a housing action trust were given the right to elect to operate an introductory tenancy regime.
6) Empowerment occurs when individuals in an organization are given autonomy, authority, trust, and encouragement to accomplish a task.
7) Martin writes, "Teachers are in a position of authority and trust to foster the intellectual development of their students.
8) The programme is offered as a national residential course and can also be tailor -made for local authorities and Childrens trusts .
9) Once introduced, these products then sell very well because the show or hosts themselves have already built up authority and trust .
10) The key below the chevron represents authority and trust ; 1789 is the year that the Department of the Treasury was established.
11) THE West Country, together with East Anglia, came out top in a recent satisfaction survey by the National Association of Health authorities and trusts .
12) Chambers and Partners 2012 says that David "commands respect as an "effective courtroom performer" who advises local authorities and NHS trusts in PI cases.
13) You'll therefore be seen as the primary source of knowledge in your field and build authority and trust around your brand, becoming the go-to source for news on your relevant subjects.
14) Strategic health authorities and primary care trusts will also find the documents useful, as they highlight important ways in which the quality of decontamination work can be progressively raised.
example sentences with authority15) The next section examines evidence drawn from a three-year monitoring study carried out by the author and colleagues in the National Association of Health authorities and trusts .
16) The turmoil hardly bears recounting, with the formation, dissolution and rearrangement of the structure and responsibilities of NHS authorities and trusts .
17) Crime rate data is collected by the Crime and Disorder Reduction Partnership; an organisation involving the local police force, council, fire authority, and primary care trusts .
18) The system was never properly reformed but from the 1870s Parliament stopped renewing the acts and roads began to revert to local authorities, the last trust vanishing in 1895.
19) This responsibility was transferred to the state-run health authorities and health trusts, and there is a debate on the future of the county municipality as an administrative entity.
20) Extending prescription charges to the better-off old might bring in £350m a year, according to the National Association of Health authorities and trusts .
21) Mr Nichol gave details of the plans at a conference on managing the NHS reforms organised by the National Association of Health authorities and trusts .
22) Mr Jones, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Wales, was in Llandudno to address the annual conference of the Welsh Association of Health authorities and trusts at the St Georges Hotel.
23) It will also enable public sector buyers, including emergency services, local authorities, NHS trusts, housing associations, charities and education, access to better data and claims information.
24) Instead of being run directly by a health authority, NHS trusts obtain their funding from contracts placed by health authorities and GPs.
25) Both health authorities and NHS trusts have started to use their new powers to tackle longstanding weaknesses in the delivery of services and to bring about improvements for patients.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority trust
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority trust with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority trust
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority trust in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority trust.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority trust. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority trust
Compound Sentences with authority trust
Complex Sentences with authority trust
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority trust