authority seize in a sentence
1) It was immediately seized by the authorities.
2) The knife and scissors were seized by authorities.
3) Ecuadorean authorities seized the vessel before its maiden voyage.
4) authorities seized 18 kilograms of tiger remains worth almost US $80,000.
authority seize example sentences5) After this interview, his computer was seized by the authorities.
6) In Boston, Massachusetts, authorities seized the film.
7) authorities seized four machine guns and a rocket launcher, Thebo said.
8) Following the death of three detainees, camp authorities seized prisoners' papers.
9) Mexican authorities seized almost 70,000 weapons of U.S. origin from 2007 to 2011.
10) He was seized again by the authorities for his religious convictions and teachings.
11) Russian judicial authorities have seized control of Yukos, the giant oil company.
12) On 15 May 2013, the US authorities seized accounts associated with Mt.
13) authorities seized 8.5 tonnes of marijuana and 327 lbs of cocaine during the raid.
14) During the American Civil War, Colross was seized by Union authorities.
example sentences with authority15) Shortly after war broke out, the schoolroom was seized by the military authorities.
16) In addition, authorities seized thousands of bootlegs throughout Kuala Lumpur before the film opened.
17) Miranda had not entered the UK, but he was seized by UK authorities.
18) authorities have seized his computer.
19) authorities later seized a bottle of painkillers that had been filled just a day earlier.
20) They published small periodicals, which were sometimes seized by authorities when they reached the colonies.
21) All hell would have been let loose if the body had been seized by Pakistani authorities.
22) He estimated that there were 36 plants inside the building and said that authorities seized them.
23) The booty seized by the American authorities was deposited in three different secret funds at the beginning.
24) The authorities seized 470 maps and prints as well as 112 books that Kvavik had illegally obtained.
25) Spanish authorities quickly seized the post and transformed it into the San Augustín de Ahumada fort.
26) The Belgian authorities seized the group's house and land and ordered the deportation of the group.
27) A few weeks ago the Italian authorities seized the assets of the record sum of 1.5 billion euros.
How to use authority in a sentence28) Greenwald said British authorities seized all electronic media, including data memory sticks, which Miranda was carrying.
29) Polish monasteries were viewed as "lairs of idleness" and their property often seized by Prussian authorities.
30) Last year, Mexican authorities seized a catapult that was used to launch bundled drugs, Lopez said.
31) Overall, 83%-90% of the guns seized by Mexican authorities could not be traced.
32) Greenpeace campaigners are urgently seeking news of one of their ships which was seized by the Soviet authorities.
33) authorities reportedly seized 6,500 Bibles in transit between the cities of Zanjan and Abhar in northwest Iran.
34) South Carolina authorities then seized all Federal property in the Charleston area, except for Fort Sumter.
35) authorities have seized computers and cellphones from some of the girls as they decide whether to bring charges .
36) Following this, Bahamian authorities seized the Bermuda sloops "Friendship" and "Fanny" in 1786.
37) Works purportedly by Willem de Kooning, Richard Diebenkorn and Robert Motherwell were also seized by authorities.
38) authorities seized $120,000 in cash, five luxury vehicles, and two boats in connection with the case.
39) In March, authorities seized 54 ploughshare tortoises found in the suitcases of two individuals attempting to enter Thailand.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority seize
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority seize with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority seize
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority seize in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority seize.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority seize. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority seize
Compound Sentences with authority seize
Complex Sentences with authority seize
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority seize