authority on in a sentence
1) Such laws frequently confer considerable discretionary authority on public administrators.
2) authorities on occasion denied family members prompt access to prisoners.
3) These constitute the final authority on degree requirements.
4) There is little published authority on these matters.
authority on example sentences5) He is considered an authority on currencies.
6) No greater authority on these viruses exists.
7) One source of authority on such matters was also royalty.
8) He has no less ministerial authority on this account.
9) Who is the authority on this subject?
10) Expert content shows someone your authority on a particular subject.
11) Carbon Trust is a leading independent authority on marine energy.
12) The authorities on earth are torturing and killing Him.
13) Everyone knows Oakley is the authority on sports accessories.
14) He was an acknowledged authority on Muslim jurisprudence.
example sentences with authority15) There is no authority on this point.
16) The documents submitted to the authorities on request contained contradictory information.
17) The authorities on the ground refused to open fire.
18) He was the authority on their affairs.
19) He had also sought advice from authorities on whale behaviour.
20) He's quoting various er authorities on the subject .
21) Imtiaz is a nationally recognized authority on dental practice growth strategies.
22) As the premier authority on American design and decoration.
23) She must turn herself in to authorities on September 19.
24) There's no authority on this subject.
25) authorities on the scene said the number was closer to 40.
26) Jim Murray is the world's leading authority on whisky.
27) The final authority on all matters still resides in the congregation.
How to use authority in a sentence28) Consider interviewing one or more authorities on your topic.
29) Act as the contract authority on technical queries and issue resolution.
30) He was additionally an authority on Chan Buddhism.
31) Wilson surrendered to authorities on December 31, 2010.
32) He is also regarded as a leading authority on machine translation.
33) The incident was reported to authorities on May 12, 2005.
34) The documentation has to be made available to authorities on request.
35) Gardner was considered a leading authority on Lewis Carroll.
36) George surrendered to federal authorities on Sept. 23, 2011.
37) Both accused were arrested by Serbian authorities on 13 March 2003.
38) The independent authority on retirement communities, bestretirementdestinations.
39) The independent authority on merchant services, topcreditcardprocessors.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority on
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority on with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority on
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority on in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority on.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority on. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority on
Compound Sentences with authority on
Complex Sentences with authority on
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority on