authority finance in a sentence
1) The Government are accused of changing their mind over local authority finance .
2) A Scottish Bill was introduced in 1986-87 because the Government panicked about local authority finance for Scotland.
3) Managers need to know about the annual financial cycle, the bureau budget and its management and local authority finance .
4) A business rate will also be levied, but both these two components of local authority finance will be radically restructured.
authority finance example sentences5) I was going to say, is there anything on the cards for local authority finance, or is that still awaiting?
6) I am accused of that; I am even accused of changing my hairstyle because of my attitude to local authority finance .
7) The market has now declined in importance, due to the inability of authorities to borrow and the unpopularity of the assets with investors uncertain about the future of local authority finance .
8) There is no strict relationship between local authority finances and the accountability of councils to the electorate who may or may not be paying.
9) So I am happy to say that the Government have changed their mind on local authority finance, but the world still goes round and the Conservative party is still a Conservative party.
10) Certain taxes or sources of local authority finance are, by their nature or for practical reasons, relatively unresponsive to the effects of inflation and other economic factors.
11) Due to its unpopularity and the disastrous impact of non-payment on local authority finances, the tax was replaced by the Council Tax in 1993.
12) Local responsibility has meant variations in standards, which some regard as scandalous, especially since the bulk of local authority finance comes from central revenue.
13) The Government's reform of local authority finance is therefore likely to lead to a deterioration in local authority services, be they health, education or welfare.
14) Most exist under the scrutiny of the Housing Corporation, which is a source of funding, although they are often able to obtain local authority finance, sometimes for joint ventures.
example sentences with authority15) Is it in the public interest that a public authority's finances should be disrupted by wholly unexpected claims for repayment years after the money in question has been received?
16) However, despite attempts to curb the spending power of various councils by rate-capping, local authority finances remained a thorn in the flesh of the government.
17) * Demand the accountable, efficient and effective spending of local authority finances .
18) a leaflet designed by the Government to explain the new system of local authority finances (white for Personal Charge Payers and pink for Standard Charge Payers)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority finance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority finance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority finance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority finance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority finance.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority finance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority finance
Compound Sentences with authority finance
Complex Sentences with authority finance
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority finance