authority expenditure in a sentence
1) An additional 3% was local authority capital expenditure .
2) Local authority housing expenditure suffered most.
3) The size of local authority capital expenditure for selected years is shown in Table 6.1.
4) Local authority expenditure during the 12 years since we took office has risen by 26 per cent.
authority expenditure example sentences5) This enormous decline in public housing was largely due to a government-induced squeeze on local authority expenditure .
6) The broad distribution of local authority expenditure in the United Kingdom is given in Table 6. 1.
7) About 96% of local authorities' educational expenditure in 1989-90 was current, and 4% capital.
8) Once the constraints on local authority capital expenditure began to bite it cooperated with private housing development on inner-area sites.
9) Central government, therefore, requires information that local authority expenditure has been legitimate and that minimum service provisions have been met.
10) The reasons for the growth in local authority expenditure during the 1960s and early 1970s may be summarised as follows.
11) Clearly, so long as ministerial assurances are honoured, rate-capping can deliver only very limited reductions in total local authority expenditure .
12) Finally, the 1989 Local Government and Housing Act introduced a new system for financing and controlling local authorities' capital expenditure .
13) This new coalition may not, however, be strong enough to last in the face of increasing economic decline and continued cut-backs in local authority expenditure .
14) But it is one thing to document the diversity in local authority expenditure and political activity; it is another to account for its origins and maintenance.
example sentences with authority15) Over eighty nine pounds in every one hundred pounds of Welsh local authority expenditure on revenue account will be funded by central government support.
16) Shortly after the Tories won control of the council in September 1988, almost £6 million of cuts in local authority expenditure were announced.
17) Most of the educational expenditure (86%2.2 billion) was local authority current expenditure, and most of that (about two-thirds) was for wages and salaries.
18) About half of local authority expenditure in the United Kingdom is financed by central government grants (49% in 1989-90); the rest is revenue raised by local authorities themselves.
19) Local authorities' expenditure on education amounted to 17 billion, 74% of it on schools and approximately 10% on further education (HM Treasury, 1990, Tables 11.1-2, 15.2, 16.1-2 and 21.4.8-9).
20) I have increased resources for local authority non-housing capital expenditure to £620 million next year - an increase of more than 18 per cent.
21) We know perfectly well that the Labour party has committed itself to an additional £35,000 million of public spending and no capping on local authority expenditure .
22) It stated clearly that a flat rate charge could not cope with the scale of local authority expenditure and that it could not do so fairly.
23) For those departments where it is relevant, a table should be included showing local authority expenditure for the five outturn years and the current year.
24) Local authority expenditure .
25) Inevitably, local government could not escape from this policy and the rate support grant was trimmed back From 66 per cent of local authority expenditure to 61 per cent.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority expenditure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority expenditure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority expenditure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority expenditure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority expenditure.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority expenditure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority expenditure
Compound Sentences with authority expenditure
Complex Sentences with authority expenditure
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority expenditure