authority council in a sentence
1) In addition there are 46 unitary authorities and 238 district councils .
2) This is either a district council, unitary authority, metropolitan council or national park authority.
3) As of 2013 these powers are available to all principle local authorities and some parish councils .
4) As the relevant planning authority, the city council explained its concerns about the future of the castle.
authority council example sentences5) The 249 municipalities that existed in 1975 have now been consolidated into 67 territorial authorities and 11 regional councils .
6) He needed no persuasion to dismiss the claims against the highway authority and town council as owner as unarguable.
7) Because of the GGL's continued authority, the city council was still roundly criticized for not being representative.
8) Faced with this challenge to its authority, the council decided a full-scale revision of the procurement policy was needed.
9) They defined the role of a Palestinian autonomous authority or administrative council in controlling health, education, justice and transport.
10) The population of the countryside demanded fiscal relief from their ruling authorities, the city councils of these cantons' capitals.
11) According to some doctors of great authority, a general council may err, not merely in matter of fact, but right, and what is more, in matter of faith.
12) The secret is that our Enterprise Facilitators are employed by a group of local people – not authorities, not city councils, not Chamber of Commerce – a group of civic leaders.
13) The data we have examined suggest that the poll tax was not itself the prime cause of the variation in results either between types of local authority or individual councils .
14) While still operating with some degree of central authority, the local council has devolved power into the hands of those it serves.
example sentences with authority15) Our ' Practical Localism ' event in May 2011 attracted delegates from city councils, unitary authorities, district councils, community organisations and the private sector.
16) A wide range of services is available from your local Social Services Department address and telephone number under the local authority or council in your phone book.
17) What proposals has he to ensure that local authorities, particularly Labour councils, achieve the full benefits of competitive tendering for poll tax payers?
18) Many projects and organisations, such as the Clyde ports authority, Inverclyde district council and community groups, are seeking assistance in developing economic and community projects.
19) But although some of the decisions were seen as creating a tremor within the authority, the council's most senior elected members remain in post.
20) It is complicated by the fact that there are two authorities, traditional indigenous councils, mostly Amuzgo and the constitutional municipal government, dominated by mestizos.
21) Municipal police are forces under the control of localised municipal governments, which are other countries' versions of British local authorities or councils .
22) The 220 was sold to governments for basic transport with power, water authorities and councils and was completely devoid of trim or any chrome.
23) In late September, a dispute arose between Swedish authorities and the Norwegian council of state over the distribution of grain among the poor in Christiania.
24) Based on information from planning and health authorities, the council expects the current trend for more four-year-olds entering the system to continue over the next four years.
25) Copies of all three application documents are being sent to organisations involved in health care, including health authorities, community health councils and family health services authorities.
26) The new centre is a joint initiative between the health authority and Langbaurgh council and will bring several community services together under one roof.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority council
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority council with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority council
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority council in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority council.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority council. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority council
Compound Sentences with authority council
Complex Sentences with authority council
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority council