authority agency in a sentence
1) Local authorities and economic development agencies have become major contributors.
2) Most is common ground for local authorities and other agencies .
3) National Guard and other authorities and agencies responded .
4) Talking to colleagues in neighbouring authorities and agencies should be encouraged.
authority agency example sentences5) Local authorities or voluntary agencies should have provided the information, the association said.
6) One barrier towards enforcement includes a lack of communication between medical authorities and law enforcement agencies .
7) It begins by re-posing the question in terms of cultural authority and individual agency .
8) To use SEPA substantive authority, the agency must have adopted agency SEPA policies.
9) Yang Jianbo recalls that the regulatory authorities and police agencies all knew about the transactions.
10) Local authorities and aid agencies are struggling to cope with the mass arrival of desperate people .
11) Nobody was sure how it would work with local authorities and agencies to minimise it.
12) Almost all governmental and administrative functions are exercised by authorities and agencies affiliated to the Executive.
13) All political finance regimes require authorities and agencies that are responsible for monitoring, control and enforcement.
14) Eurodesk Scotland has been established as a two-way contact point between Brussels and Scottish authorities and agencies .
example sentences with authority15) These fingerprints and images may well find their way to your country's authorities or non-state agencies .
16) Establishing independent authorities and agencies, such as the Turnpike Commission in 1937, became a work-around.
17) The building of houses was not put into the hands of any one authority or any one agency .
18) It requires Local authorities and other agencies to co-operate with Social Services in responding to children in need.
19) Obviously there will have to be agreements on the division of labour between national authorities and the supranational agency .
20) The Mission assists the Kosovo authorities, judicial authorities and law enforcement agencies in their progress towards sustainability and accountability.
21) As well as being a domestic secret police organization, it was also an investigative authority and foreign intelligence agency .
22) With direct hiring authority, agencies would be able to hire on their own where there is a critical need.
23) Any interference by the state authorities and government agencies and their officials into issues related to banking activity shall be prohibited.
24) They vary in purpose, legal authorities, agencies, management approaches, level of protection, and restrictions on human uses.
25) CHKL shall, together with the Kuala Lumpur Tourism Action Council and other relevant authorities and agencies, promote major sporting complexes as venues for international sports and other events.
26) It is important to stress that UDCs are not the lead agencies in such services as housing, Education and health, which remain with local authorities and other public agencies .
27) As such, it illuminates the way in which conceptions of power, authority and agency were newly configured and consolidated as politics were revamped in the late colonial India.
28) All personnel actions taken by state, county or municipal departments, housing authorities, agencies, boards or appointing officers thereof must be based solely on merit and fitness.
29) The Scottish Executive's 'Best Value Task Force' has provided guidance for local authorities, other public agencies and recipients of grants on improved methods for making major purchasing decisions.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authority agency
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authority agency with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authority agency
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authority agency in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authority agency.
20 examples of simple sentences of authority agency. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authority agency
Compound Sentences with authority agency
Complex Sentences with authority agency
Compound-Complex Sentences with authority agency