authorities seized in a sentence
1) Ecuadorean authorities seized the vessel before its maiden voyage.
2) authorities seized 18 kilograms of tiger remains worth almost US $80,000.
3) In Boston, Massachusetts, authorities seized the film.
4) authorities seized four machine guns and a rocket launcher, Thebo said.
authorities seized example sentences5) Following the death of three detainees, camp authorities seized prisoners' papers.
6) Mexican authorities seized almost 70,000 weapons of U.S. origin from 2007 to 2011.
7) On 15 May 2013, the US authorities seized accounts associated with Mt.
8) authorities seized 8.5 tonnes of marijuana and 327 lbs of cocaine during the raid.
9) In addition, authorities seized thousands of bootlegs throughout Kuala Lumpur before the film opened.
10) He estimated that there were 36 plants inside the building and said that authorities seized them.
11) In 2009, Chinese authorities seized over 40 million tablets that had been illegally trafficked from Burma.
12) The authorities seized 470 maps and prints as well as 112 books that Kvavik had illegally obtained.
13) The Belgian authorities seized the group's house and land and ordered the deportation of the group.
14) A few weeks ago the Italian authorities seized the assets of the record sum of 1.5 billion euros.
example sentences with authorities15) authorities seized on bioterrorism anxiety to lecture the public about statistically more prevalent risks like obesity and smoking.
16) Greenwald said British authorities seized all electronic media, including data memory sticks, which Miranda was carrying.
17) Last year, Mexican authorities seized a catapult that was used to launch bundled drugs, Lopez said.
18) Following this, Bahamian authorities seized the Bermuda sloops "Friendship" and "Fanny" in 1786.
19) authorities seized $120,000 in cash, five luxury vehicles, and two boats in connection with the case.
20) In March, authorities seized 54 ploughshare tortoises found in the suitcases of two individuals attempting to enter Thailand.
21) In 2013, law-enforcement records indicate that authorities seized more than 12,000 illegal nets and traps but made no arrests.
22) The captain had taken umbrage after local Customs authorities seized 23 ounces of gold from the paymaster of his ship.
23) In the past couple of months, Nepal authorities seized close to 50 kg of gold at Tatopani bordering China.
24) In November 2012, Hong Kong authorities seized $1.4 million worth of smuggled ivory in a container from Tanzania.
25) Earlier in the year, authorities seized nearly 850 kg of ketamine in Pingtung County that originated from mainland China.
26) Whelan was detained earlier in the tournament and authorities seized ticket packages, cell phones and computers from the Copacabana Palace.
27) According to the Supreme Prosecutors' Office, as of September this year, Korean authorities seized 2,877 marijuana plants.
28) authorities seized a total of 884kg of explosives as well as caches of firearms in the arrests, police spokesman Selby Bokaba said.
29) During one month in 2008, court documents say, authorities seized over $15 million and made a controlled delivery of $4 million from a Flores stash house to track it to Mexicali.
30) In 1993, at the northern border, Mexican authorities seized a 7-ton shipment of cocaine, believed to be his, that was hidden in chili pepper cans.
31) Before German authorities seized Polonia's stadium on Konwiktorska Street, in September 1940, a tournament with thirteen teams took place there.
32) On February 29, 1972, French authorities seized the shrimp boat, Caprice des Temps, as it put to sea near Marseille heading towards Miami . It was carrying 915 pounds (415 kg) of heroin.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authorities seized
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authorities seized with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authorities seized
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authorities seized in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authorities seized.
20 examples of simple sentences of authorities seized. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authorities seized
Compound Sentences with authorities seized
Complex Sentences with authorities seized
Compound-Complex Sentences with authorities seized