authorities issue in a sentence
1) From 1925, the authorities issued steel plates to vehicle-owners annually.
2) The Chinese authorities issued a further warning insisting that the ship leave China.
3) State registration authorities issue CC plates to consular representatives in their relevant state capital.
4) The Mexican authorities issued an arrest warrant and are currently searching for his whereabouts.
authorities issue example sentences5) In addition, residents should act on those preparations whenever local authorities issue emergency evacuation orders.
6) Austro-Hungarian authorities issued regulations which made Muslim clergy Austro-Hungarian state officials, answering exclusively to them.
7) Serb local authorities issued calls for a boycott, which were largely followed by Croatian Serbs.
8) Some businesses and government authorities issue certified identification cards to their employees, accepted as identity documents.
9) However, many local authorities issue fixed penalty notices under section 88 of the Environmental Protection 1990.
10) Also on Saturday, China's maritime authorities issued an orange alert for a wave warning.
11) Since 2003 North Korean authorities issue government bonds called The "People's Life Bonds".
12) In December 2012 authorities issued a decree requiring female participation on the boards of government agencies and companies.
13) In 1976, the authorities issued a gold stamp for the birth centenary of Mohammad Ali Jinnah.
14) The men left the country but remained in jeopardy after the Colombian authorities issued an international arrest warrant.
example sentences with authorities15) When local authorities issue a tsunami warning, assume that a series of dangerous waves is on the way.
16) Believing that the female fetus had survived the attack, authorities issued an Amber Alert for the baby girl.
17) On 11 May, the authorities issued an arrest warrant for Som-na after she failed to appear for questioning.
18) The German occupation authorities issued special orders regulating the opening of theatres and other places of entertainment which excluded Jews.
19) In November 1940 the German authorities issued a decree banning Jews from all civil service positions, including academic posts.
20) In late April 2012, Texas authorities issued two arrest warrants for him and set his bond at $126,000.
21) But both health authorities issued a warning that the charter needs support from patients if it is to be a success.
22) Hisham Barakat said authorities issued arrest warrants for the alleged German thieves, who fled to their country after the incident.
23) In April authorities issued a new MRS notification detailing the procedures for applying, objecting to, and holding of elections.
24) In 1961, Jeita became a national symbol when Lebanese authorities issued a stamp featuring the lower cavern to promote national tourism.
25) On March 10, the authorities issued a warning to people to stay indoors after concentrations of low-level ozone reached record levels.
26) In an effort to contain the June 'xuechao' on campus, the authorities issued warnings to major Beijing work units.
27) The authorities issued a new warrant to re-arrest Holmes, but his friends "defeated the purpose...by spiriting him away.
28) In December, Iraqi authorities issued a warrant against Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi, who is charged with running a death squad.
29) That interpretation may become clearer when the Local authorities issue their guidance on pre-action steps that an applicant will be expected to take before making an application.
30) In 1987, however, Florida enacted a uniform concealed-carry law which mandates that county authorities issue a permit to anyone who satisfies certain objective criteria.
31) In 1959, three years after he applied for German papers under his own name at the German embassy, he fled to Paraguay as the Frankfurt authorities issued the first warrant for his arrest.
32) After the case, the airport authorities issued a statement saying they were not even aware there had been a breach of security and that the matter was the responsibility of the airline, Wardair.
33) In May 1862 the authorities issued a set of press rules which enabled them to suspend The Contemporary and a number of other journals.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authorities issue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authorities issue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authorities issue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authorities issue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authorities issue.
20 examples of simple sentences of authorities issue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authorities issue
Compound Sentences with authorities issue
Complex Sentences with authorities issue
Compound-Complex Sentences with authorities issue