authorities in a sentence
1) The revenue authorities keep seizing such plants regularly.
2) National air space authorities may often set tighter limits.
3) The circular pushed local authorities towards change.
4) Many urban authorities report budget difficulties looming.
authorities example sentences5) authorities said three dead bodies had been recovered.
6) Some library authorities already hold such courses.
7) Its authorities and local merchants gained numerous rights.
8) The local authorities calculate this tax annually.
9) There are too many local authorities and too many councillors.
10) The relationships between senior staff in health authorities has altered profoundly.
11) authorities rarely respected the law requiring search warrants.
12) In practice authorities often violated these procedures.
13) authorities mixed violent and nonviolent offender populations.
14) Some local authorities have designated very few conservation areas.
example sentences with authorities15) Russian authorities opened criminal cases against them.
16) The actor claims employees contacted authorities about possible credit card fraud.
17) Local planning authorities are scored against these criteria.
18) State and federal authorities may still file criminal charges.
19) State authorities implement the rules while adding many more.
20) All local authorities are starved of funding.
21) The authorities keep them under regular surveillance.
22) Local authorities using video cameras determine their own controls.
23) Some health authorities and general practitioners employ link workers.
24) Links from topical authorities are very powerful.
25) Smaller advisers register under state law with state securities authorities.
26) Local authorities owe certain duties to children generally.
27) Practice differed across local authorities relating to funded escorted travel.
How to use authorities in a sentence28) Local authorities regulate air pollution from smaller industrial processes.
29) Most local authorities already have such powers.
30) They rely on three different legal authorities.
31) Voter security requires effective cooperation between election authorities and security forces.
32) Such workshops were more loosely monitored by local authorities.
33) Saudi authorities said that nobody was injured.
34) Police and local authorities were much less welcoming.
35) The data theft concerned authorities around the world.
36) authorities generally turn a blind eye towards illegal sales.
37) Those authorities have locally administered selection tests.
38) Detention center authorities often arbitrarily beat or tortured detainees.
39) Local persons claimed that authorities routinely monitored certain mosques.
40) The failure was promptly reported to authorities.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authorities
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authorities with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authorities
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authorities in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authorities.
20 examples of simple sentences of authorities. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authorities
Compound Sentences with authorities
Complex Sentences with authorities
Compound-Complex Sentences with authorities