authoritatively in a sentence
1) Its ability to speak authoritatively was thus questioned.
2) He spoke to each issue directly and authoritatively.
3) The schema cannot be authoritatively restored.
4) As of the given dates, the legality was authoritatively established.
authoritatively example sentences5) We can authoritatively pray confusion and dissolution upon Israel's enemies.
6) She took her mare in hand and clicked her tongue authoritatively.
7) Can you not authoritatively endorse or correct it?
8) And indeed they would do this authoritatively.
9) But unofficially the suggestion was authoritatively pooh-poohed.
10) Performers have to establish themselves quickly and authoritatively.
11) But when acting authoritatively, women leaders are disliked much more than men.
12) But Christian Democracy must be taken in the sense already authoritatively defined.
13) He only can justify authoritatively and irreversibly.
14) It may now be authoritatively stated that Maclean is no doubt insane .
example sentences with authoritatively15) The greatest authoritatively accepted age for the species is little more than 50 years.
16) No single source readily or authoritatively defines informal economy as a unit of study.
17) Unfortunately, the exact genealogy of these kings has not been authoritatively established yet.
18) It deals comprehensively and authoritatively with its subject with contributions from 31 distinguished specialists.
19) His Rinaldo aria was authoritatively sung, making a big, robust sound.
20) What they do see is someone who is writing authoritatively on a particular topic.
21) Where before World War II, leading rabbis authoritatively spoke on religious matters only.
22) It was all-embracing and claimed that it alone spoke authoritatively for the people.
23) The board speaks authoritatively when it passes an official motion at a properly constituted meeting.
24) Our flags go up, some authoritatively, others tentatively and almost all incorrectly.
25) Hitler Didi is a TV show that has an elder sister who acts authoritatively.
26) The relevance (or irrelevance) of Siemens' corruption was never authoritatively settled.
27) McMahon recast himself as the evil boss, known authoritatively as "Mr. McMahon".
How to use authoritatively in a sentence28) The sources that jurisdictions adopt as authoritatively binding are the defining features of any legal system.
29) I was a Master Food Preserver, so I can actually speak somewhat authoritatively.
30) You can demonstrate products, speak authoritatively and boost your company's brand recognition and reputation.
31) The often-asked question "who were those mysterious Celts?" is difficult to answer authoritatively.
32) Leaders are there to help not to replace, to guide not to authoritatively conclude.
33) The various chapters are authoritatively written with clarity and directness by the leaders in the field.
34) It makes it likely that a convention will be established to follow the authoritatively designated act.
35) Essentially, the domain controller queries the PDC to authoritatively determine if the password is current.
36) The X-ray Tomoscan has been authoritatively described as the greatest advance in radiology since its inception.
37) This point was authoritatively argued by the Layfield Committee on local government finance (1976).
38) But on one or two points the father interfered authoritatively, and then domestic disagreement arose.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritatively
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritatively with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritatively
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritatively in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritatively.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritatively. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritatively
Compound Sentences with authoritatively
Complex Sentences with authoritatively
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritatively