authoritative voice in a sentence
1) He returned our greeting in a loud authoritative voice .
2) Nit addresses the gods in a very authoritative voice .
3) However, critics were not impressed–very few authoritative voices were complimentary.
4) As the conversation unfolds, Paul is the authoritative voice in the conversation.
authoritative voice example sentences5) Mr Viljoen, in particular, gives the Volksfront an authoritative voice .
6) Then he would clear his throat and speak in a firm, authoritative voice .
7) The Welsh Electronics Forum is the authoritative voice of the technology industry in Wales.
8) Woolf rejection of an authoritative voice links her essays to the tradition of Montaigne .
9) I've often heard her loud, authoritative voice yell my name: "Majerus!
10) A more authoritative voice from above, and dwindling noise, and an absence of glitter.
11) Socrates is considered an authoritative voice in the philosophic community so Kierkegaard begins with his ideas.
12) Today, joined by a handful of scholars around the country, she remains the authoritative voice .
13) The UNO showered praise on Ghantasala by referring to his voice as the most authoritative voice .
14) In many ways, mainstream journalists have maintained an authoritative voice as the storytellers of the American past.
example sentences with authoritative15) Known for his strong and authoritative voice, Stewart has lent his voice to a number of projects.
16) He was given the lead role because producers believed his deep, authoritative voice would best fit the role.
17) Another thing to consider in the voice of an authority is whether such an authoritative voice has a bias.
18) The Pharisees claimed to have the most authoritative voice in Israel in matters pertaining to Moses' law.
19) Although everyone seems to have an opinion, it's not easy to find a clear, authoritative voice .
20) Again, these are the authoritative voices, I think, that we need to anchor the conversation moving forward.
21) A very authoritative voice shouted:" Joe, I must come in because I am looking for a wing commander.
22) It made us laugh to hear this anchor man with this authoritative voice talking about being a bit of a brat.
23) Several authoritative voices have gone as far as to say that the word fashion should be replaced by the word style.
24) It's probably best to avoid having an authoritative voice, since you don't want to sound like a parent.
25) It's the authoritative, worldwide voice of international professional road racing, distributed in every country where there are English-speaking fans.
26) A lot of my own experience was beginning to make new sense, too, but the two authoritative voices still dominated.
27) Chris Turner is an author, speaker and strategist, providing Canada's authoritative voice on sustainability and the global cleantech boom.
28) With Chapter 3, 'From composer to consumer, the waiting is over and a more authoritative voice begins to speak.
29) Indeed he brings his father's authoritative voice into his psyche as the superego, and in that sense the complex disappears.
30) We were therefore somewhat startled when he advanced towards us with long strides, and in an authoritative voice shouted out, "Do you know who I am?
31) What we sought to do with this collection was gather a set of authoritative voices, really people I think who are unimpeachable on this question, and set them all basically on the same standing.
32) But this authoritative voice from the "holy of holies" at Rome consolidated the League, confirmed many doubting consciences, and gave Guise prestige.
33) But he commanded general respect as an authoritative voice, in tune with the need for social order, sensitive to the needs of the unions and his own party, but also with a genuine cross-party appeal.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authoritative voice
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authoritative voice with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authoritative voice
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authoritative voice in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authoritative voice.
20 examples of simple sentences of authoritative voice. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authoritative voice
Compound Sentences with authoritative voice
Complex Sentences with authoritative voice
Compound-Complex Sentences with authoritative voice